is there a minimum age requirement to sign up to ID@xbox so younger single developers can...

Discus and support is there a minimum age requirement to sign up to ID@xbox so younger single developers can... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have been working on a game for a while and would like to publish on xbox. have been googling for a while and cant find an answer. basically can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Theo Foster, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Theo Foster
    Theo Foster Guest

is there a minimum age requirement to sign up to ID@xbox so younger single developers can...

i have been working on a game for a while and would like to publish on xbox.

have been googling for a while and cant find an answer.

basically can you become a publisher under 18.

:)

Theo Foster, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

is there a minimum age requirement to sign up to ID@xbox so younger single developers can publish games and have your own games on the xbox store

Hello Theo, sorry to hear you're having trouble

I'm unable to find any age restrictions for this either but what you can do is apply anyway. The most they can do is say not right now. :)

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/publish

Good luck and hope to see your game online sometime
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

help me sign up for xbox live rewards

Hello Ultra Plankton,

Since you are beneath the minimum required age for our program (13), you cannot sign up for the Xbox Live Rewards program.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Please give me a hand here

Hello Ultra Plankton,

We see that you do not meet the minimum age requirement of 13. Since you do not meet this requirement, you are not eligible for this program. Once you are at least 13 years old, you will be eligible to sign up for Xbox Live Rewards.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards

Hello Ultra Plankton,

According to your Xbox account, you are beneath the age requirement for our program. The minimum age requirement for your region is 13.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox live rewards support

Hello Ultra Plankton,

We see that you are beneath the age requirement to register into the Xbox Live Rewards program. The minimum age requirement for your region is 13.
Thema:

1. is there a minimum age requirement to sign up to ID@xbox so younger single developers can... - Similar Threads - minimum age requirement

2. Streaming 5 hours minimum minimum

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming 5 hours minimum minimum: TharealflexYT on twitch submitted by /u/Flex_religion [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox One update error (32 title characters minimum?)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One update error (32 title characters minimum?): I'm currently enrolled into Beta ring, got an update a couple of days ago which consistently fails at about 3-4% into the download. OS version is 10.0.22621.2186(xb_flt_2209ni.220905-2200). Target...
  4. MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may...: Hello the message: Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience errors during the game. Has just showed up when I loaded up the game, it has never shown...
  5. 1Tb SSD (minimum) on Series X. External BluRay that supports games will save it in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    1Tb SSD (minimum) on Series X. External BluRay that supports games will save it in my...: Dear community,including you, Microsoft®,their partners and finally,me. ;-) Dare me? LOL What I.wanted to say,is that as a 52 year old boy,I keep up in a very standard,maybe,normal games...
  6. Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...

in XBoX on Windows
    Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! Make sure your video card has the minimum...: Hi Everyone! I am hoping to get some assistance understanding the error message posted in the subject line. I am a PC gamer, and recently had to update Fortnite on 1/18/2022. Since the...
  7. Minimum Age Requirement for Accessing your Xbox Account Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minimum Age Requirement for Accessing your Xbox Account Online: Does anyone know what the minimum age requirement for accessing your Xbox Account with a web browser is? I’ve noticed that whenever I sign in, it just redirects to a page about privacy settings....
  8. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  9. What is the minimum age requirement to upload a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the minimum age requirement to upload a custom gamer pic?: What is the minimum age requirement to upload a custom gamer pic? ba084a5b-8c99-485d-bdd9-ebfe3279f88b
  10. Reduce minimum age on use of custom gamerpics.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reduce minimum age on use of custom gamerpics.: Why must it be 18 year olds and above that are allowed to have custom gamerpics? They're no more sensible than anyone else on Xbox Live. All I'm asking is that we should have the age reduced to...