Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ...

Discus and support Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 2 profiles. One profile, which only has about 5 friends, and I use it as a boost account, I log in, and connect to Blag Flag servers Fine. It finds... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Twigleaf, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Twigleaf
    Twigleaf Guest

Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ...

2 profiles. One profile, which only has about 5 friends, and I use it as a boost account, I log in, and connect to Blag Flag servers Fine. It finds the season pass content and everything.....

Main profile... I have 90 friends, + a lot of followers/following ... Launch game, same console.... cannot connect to server. cannot find DLC. Haven't been able to for a year.

This has to be an issue with the amount of friends or something. I know the PS4 had a 99 friend limit, but that was back in like 2013. I read that Child of Light had a similar bug with the 100 friends when trying to do the gift an item achievement.

I have not been able to sign into Black flag servers since I got the game on my main profile. A lot of the stuff is online DRM based. What a mess. Ubisoft support is like a bunch of kids.

:)

Twigleaf, Mar 21, 2015
  2. WiiStalker
    WiiStalker Guest
    Game of the Year 2013 - deine Topspiele 2013

Also bei mir sind es.

Xbox One:

1. Dead Rising 3

2. AC 4 Black Flag

3. Ryse Son of Rome

Xbox 360:

1. Gta 5

2. Bioshock Infinite

3. Tomb Raider

WiiStalker, Mar 21, 2015
  3. Whats your top 5 single player games

My real list.

1. Mass effect 2

2. Mass effect 3

3. GTA 5

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. ES Skyrim

6. AC Black Flag

DJ SANDSTORM407, Mar 21, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Hey mate,

As far as I know the friend limit has been increased, i think its at a 1000 now or something like that

It sounds like perhaps you have purchased the game/content under the other profile, meaning that its available to that profile, but not the other.

Maybe try having one profile signed in on one controller and the other on another controller, is just a guess but it may work

DENAz666, Mar 30, 2015
  5. DENAz666 Win User

Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 profiles. 1 can, 1 cant.

Hey mate,

As far as I know the friend limit has been increased, i think its at a 1000 now or something like that

It sounds like perhaps you have purchased the game/content under the other profile, meaning that its available to that profile, but not the other.

Maybe try having one profile signed in on one controller and the other on another controller, is just a guess but it may work
  6. Twigleaf Win User

sign into Uplay account issue..

2 profiles. One profile, which only has about 5 friends, and I use it as a boost account, I log in, and connect to Blag Flag servers Fine. It finds the season pass content and everything.....

Main profile... I have 90 friends, + a lot of followers/following ... Launch game, same console.... cannot connect to server. cannot find DLC

This has to be an issue with the amount of friends or something. I know the PS4 had a 99 friend limit, but that was back in like 2013. I read that Child of Light had a similar bug with the 100 friends when trying to do the gift an item achievement.

I have not been able to sign into Black flag servers since I got the game on my main profile. A lot of the stuff is online DRM based. What a mess. Ubisoft support is like a bunch of kids.
  7. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Whats your top 5 single player games

My real list.

1. Mass effect 2

2. Mass effect 3

3. GTA 5

4. Red Dead Redemption

5. ES Skyrim

6. AC Black Flag
  8. Listed mia 510 Win User

game upgrades 360 - One

Battlefield 4 and AC Black Flag ran this deal during launch period last year.
  9. AlexRusyn Win User

XBOX ONE - Black Flag - code problem SVC60017

I have same problem, I just bought XOne with AC Unity and AC 4 Black Flag download codes, just finished downloading of AC Uniti with no problem (code worked on second try) but when I try to use second code for AC Black Flag it show me error SVC60017 and
    please try later. Whats wrong?
Thema:

1. Is there a locked in friend limit bug, in order to connect to server in AC 4 Black Flag ? 2 ... - Similar Threads - locked friend limit

2. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  3. All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor)

in XBoX on Consoles
    All games are with the fps locked at 75 (my refresh rate monitor): Hi. So, i recently installed Windows 11 (22H3) and all the games fps are locked at 75 (my monitor refresh rate). I already disabled fullscreen optimizations, Game DVR its also disabled, v-sync is...
  4. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  5. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  6. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  7. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  8. Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are all threads in regards to 4K HDR 120Hz and Dolby Atmos cutouts all locked?: Here's an example of one that's locked that I chimed in on. Over 16,000 people viewed and you STILL haven't acknowledged or resolved the issue. Which is ****....
  9. Friend's account is apparently locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friend's account is apparently locked: One of my friends cannot sign into her account due to it being locked. She's not confident in her English so I'm posting here instead. We've tried filling out the account recovery form twice,...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...