Is there a human working in the enforcement team or just automated replies?

Discus and support Is there a human working in the enforcement team or just automated replies? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended for 2 weeks with no explanation. I’m legitimately confused trying to figure out what it was for. I very rarely trash talk via messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by P D1, Dec 5, 2022.

1. P D1
    P D1 Guest

I was suspended for 2 weeks with no explanation. I’m legitimately confused trying to figure out what it was for. I very rarely trash talk via messages and when I do I never swear or use slurs. When I called customer service, they told me there’s nothing they can do about it and hung up on me. When I appealed my suspension, and asked for an explanation why I was banned. The reply was automated and without explanation. When I replied to that, I received no message back. This is incredibly bad customer service for a product I pay a monthly fee for.

for anyone thinking I’m exaggerating about not knowing why I was suspended, the worst thing I wrote in messages would’ve been “chill spaz” when someone was spamming me hateful messages after a game. The other player was spazzing as per the definition which means to lose emotional control. It was not an ableist comment, any human being could see that.

:)

P D1, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you clearly did not even read my post. I want to speak with someone because there has clearly been a mistake. And despite trying for the last 48 hours the only response I get is "there is nothing we can do". This is 0/10 service.
    Enforcement is a self-contained department and, outside of suspension appeals, there is no way to contact them. Years ago, they used to be present on the forum but that stopped (presumably due to the amount of abuse they received).

Regarding your use of that particular word, whilst it may be apparent what you intended with the use of that word, it is still a word that can be considered offensive....the person sending those messages could have a relative who has the particular condition that word is derogatory for and so would find it highly offensive.

Some people will spam others with messages in the hopes that the other person reacts so they can report them and get the person suspended....the best thing to do is simply to report the person for spam and then block them and move on. Responding will always be a risk. Ultimately, what you find acceptable or appropriate is not that for a lot of other people.....personally, if I ever received a message with that word in, I'd also report it, even if it was from a friend.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello P, Enforcement is a department apart from this community and Xbox service.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban.

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Unfortunately in cases like this not even Xbox support can help you and not all types of suspensions or bans are available for an appeal.
  4. P D1 Win User

lol. I do not care about your opinions at all. There is nothing in the terms or conditions that outlines this case. And to suspend me for two weeks and then provide 0 explanation is absurd.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

lol. I do not care about your opinions at all. There is nothing in the terms or conditions that outlines this case. And to suspend me for two weeks and then provide 0 explanation is absurd.
    I was trying to explain why you may have been suspended and why that word is offensive to a lot of people. Just because you have no problem with using that word doesn't mean anyone else won't.

The code of conduct does not cover every single possible thing that could be said or done else it would be 10 times longer...however, Xbox is for "everyone" which means people with disabilities also use the service and will find any use of that word highly unacceptable (as many people do).

Anyway, my apologies for trying to explain things...I shall remove the offending post and leave it to others to explain things
  6. P D1 Win User

This is exactly what I'm talking about, you clearly did not even read my post. I want to speak with someone because there has clearly been a mistake. And despite trying for the last 48 hours the only response I get is "there is nothing we can do". This is 0/10 service.
Thema:

1. Is there a human working in the enforcement team or just automated replies? - Similar Threads - human working enforcement

2. How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I talk to a living human being about my issue? I'm struggling with the website .: I have a problem I cannot solve on the Microsoft customer website. I purchased a digital game gift for someone in Canada, unaware that I would not be able to send it to him. He cannot redeem the...
  3. I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The...: I just bought a game (Detroit become human) and I played the first part of the game. The next day when I play it again it loads up to 75% and completely exits the game. What should I do? Help!!...
  4. How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I actually get a report looked at by a human?: There has been someone harrassing and stalking people for months. No matter how many reports are made nothing is done, how do I get the reports seen by an actual human instead of a stupid robot so...
  5. Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?!: Did Microsoft get rid of all humans in customer service?! Online chat option is gone. Phone numbers all go to a digital assistant who will not let you speak to a human. HOW DO I GET A HUMAN??!!!!!...
  6. How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to anyone, ANY HUMAN BEING, at Microsoft????: I just got a new XBOX X for Christmas. I tried logging into my Xbox account the day I got it, but was sent to an automated security form after they flagged "unusual activity". After submitting the...
  7. HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW DO I SPEAK TO A HUMAN BEING WHO WORKS FOR XBOX CUISTOMER SUPPORT.: VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS THEY CANT ARRANGE A CALL BACK. VIRTUAL AGENT SAYS IT'S TRANSFERING ME TO AN AAGENT, BUT IT NEVER HAPPENS. THE TWITTER DM BOT WENT RADIO SILENT AFTER IT SAID IT WOULD TRANSFER...
  8. How to get a human to review a ban?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get a human to review a ban?: How do I report someone if they message me kys but seperate into 3,one letter messages because Xbox sends me a message saying the report cannot be acted on (probably ai that can’t see the seperate...
  9. How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I speak with a human being about fraudulent transactions on an Xbox Account: I have been trying for weeks to get someone to help me with a refund request for fraudulent transactions on an Xbox. I have been repeatedly told that the refund department does not have...
  10. Can't get Too Human to work.

in XboX Insiders
    Can't get Too Human to work.: I can't think of this being anything other then a preview issue, Ive tried the game on multiple drives and it just always says that it takes too long to start. Anyone else having this issue?...