Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360?

Discus and support Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to figure out if there's a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360 56e04e74-d693-4c38-baf4-2dccfb6de1fe Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Deus__, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Deus__
    Deus__ Guest

I want to figure out if there's a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360

:)

Deus__, Jul 24, 2022
  2. Hendodog Win User

Home Gold - Gimme some answers MS

OK, I need a gold account for every individual playing on my single XBOX 360. Thanks.

I'm not about to buy an XBOX ONE for at least a year. I'm wondering what plans Microsoft have for Home Gold for the XBOX 360 if any now that the family gold option doesn't exist - it would be good to be kept informed.

If the Home Gold option is never going to exist on the XBOX 360, or if there was no replacement for the Family Gold Option then that would be good to know.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Live Gold on all accounts

Home gold only applies to accounts on xbox one Consoles

Xbox 360 console does not have that option
  4. Feth l Charl Win User

Xbox 360 Games

If you still have your Xbox 360, go on it then there will be an option to download your profile on the home menu.
  5. AmuricanPatriot Win User

License Transfer

Yes, for the Xbox 360, go into "account" under settings and select the License Transfer option to transfer your device licenses to your console. For the Xbox One, go under "personalization" in settings and go to "My Home Xbox," and then make your console
    your Home Xbox.
  6. Bandido1508 Win User

Sharing Live account on separate xboxes in same house

there is s special family gold plan to run on multiple xboxes
    There is no longer a family plan, that went out with the Xbox 360. That is why they created the home xbox option
Thema:

1. Is there a Home Xbox option on Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Home option 360

2. Home button and other options unavailable.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home button and other options unavailable.: My son can play a game but the home button does not work. He can not go to his account or settings. System keeps saying unavailable. We have performed a hard reset and then unplugged the power...
  3. Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Home Option unchecked by itself after setting it few days prior.: Why would my Xbox Home checked option on my second xbox become unchecked? After setting up 3 xboxes on Xmas day logging into all 3 with the main account setting them to home Xbox. Was working fine...
  4. Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set "home Xbox" none of the expected options are available: I received this Xbox from a friend on 11/28/21. Since then the "My home Xbox" box says (0 of 5 switches left). If I click the "Make this my home Xbox" checkbox, a checkmark is added to the box...
  5. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  6. Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox dashboard showing keyboard option whenever i click home button: I am currently xbox insider xbox one console, whenever i click homebutton keyboard pop up along with dashboard submitted by /u/Batshitcrazy01 [link] [comments]
  7. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

in XboX Insiders
    Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...: I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there...
  8. home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    home xbox option isn't working while i'm offline: So i have an Xbox one X, i just add my new acc to it and download couple of new games. I made my current Xbox as my home Xbox and yet still can't play any of the games that just download offline....
  9. Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why would yall chamge the limit option for the support team to rest my home xbox: Im highly upset on how yall guy changed on what you can do when im trying to rest my home to give to my friend that had for a long time now but he just got a new xbox so it didn’t transfer its...
  10. Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we get an option for the new home to get rid of the glow on the selection screen?: The glow hurts my eyes and I can't stand it. There has to be an option to change this please some people can't stand it. a404e1dc-61dc-42a1-9f53-7c387180be81