Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S?

Discus and support Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I got my XBSS, multiple games have become unplayable after a couple minutes due to pixelization as I play them. It’ll start off fine then all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrKillMoves2363, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S?

Since I got my XBSS, multiple games have become unplayable after a couple minutes due to pixelization as I play them. It’ll start off fine then all of a sudden my screen becomes pure pixels. I’ve switched HDMI cords, TV’s and tried reinstalling and restarting the XBox. Nothing seems to work.

:)

MrKillMoves2363, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, the issue can be with the console now. Let'sthen try to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
  4. XRaiderV1. Win User

flickering/acting like it has film grain

ok, my xbox is stable, so it looks like setting the overscan to 30 bits per pixel (10bit) was the correct action. successful fix ^^
  5. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

I'm not saying it has to be enhanced I'm just saying if I had a base Xbox one and was playing soul calibur 6 it would look better than it does on my series s it's pixelated and has jaggies everywhere.

It looks like a Xbox 360 game on my series s. That's a problem
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox One pixelated screen? Fix?

First, try different HDMI cables and/or HDMI inputs on your TV. Ensure the HDMI connector is securely plugged into the ports on both sides of the cable.

Another thing to check is your resolution settings in the Xbox, or your TV display settings (e.g. overscan, scaling, etc) with your TV remote. See if there’s anything that you can adjust, and make sure it set to use the full resolution that your Xbox and
    your TV supports.
Thema:

1. Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S? - Similar Threads - fix pixelization Series

2. Why does my Xbox One not turn on and how can I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox One not turn on and how can I fix it?: So the new Fortnite chapter came out and my little brother was playing it when suddenly the console just turned off completely. I was able to turn it back on and try to play another but within the...
  3. If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get a crack in the middle of your disc is it possible to fix it or get it repaired?: -Tried cleaning the disc -Middle of the disc -Disc is NBA 2K11 for the Xbox 360 4df5e06c-541f-49c7-ad29-b85ce55f73fa
  4. How can I fix my controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my controller?: So my controller turns on, and turns my Xbox on. That’s the extent of operation rn. It’s plugged into my Xbox, but no other function works, so I can’t go to settings for it to check for updates or...
  5. How do I fix my time for pints achievement in modern warefare 2 (2022)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix my time for pints achievement in modern warefare 2 (2022): I completed the mwII campaign last night then when I got this morning I saw the achievement had been revoked c83fe706-2651-4a45-89f7-607f8c5f539c
  6. WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY DONT YOU FIX THINGS.: I CANCELLED MY GAME PASS AFTER YEARS BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO HELP OR FIX YOUR PROGRAMS. I WILL BUY A PLAYSTATION AND THROW ALL OF MY MICROSOFT GAMES IN THE BIN. EAT MY PANTS BUTTHEADS...
  7. how to fix my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    how to fix my xbox: not showing anything on the display and turns off after 30 seconds i’ve tried everything i could on the internet and i’ve made sure everything is plugged in and the cords are fine but nothing is...
  8. minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft launcher and microsoft store glitch. I need help to fix it.: When I open minecraft launcher the microsoft store keep appearance and it just loading. When I try to close it, it keep opening again and again I don't know how to make it and also it can't log in...
  9. Xbox One pixelated screen? Fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One pixelated screen? Fix?: [img] Okay, so I turn on my Xbox today, ready to play some COD. When I turn it on, it looks like this. Please help. 3de702c4-3c61-4e31-a0ae-8079164c5c94
  10. How to fix Pixel Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Pixel Lag: i just got my advanced warfare two days ago and out of nowhere i have pixel lag and it wont go away i have had it for 4 hours now someone help me plz ad93f90a-c0f9-49ae-b458-117f3e2b39d8