Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S?

Discus and support Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Since I got my XBSS, multiple games have become unplayable after a couple minutes due to pixelization as I play them. It’ll start off fine then all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MrKillMoves2363, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S?

Since I got my XBSS, multiple games have become unplayable after a couple minutes due to pixelization as I play them. It’ll start off fine then all of a sudden my screen becomes pure pixels. I’ve switched HDMI cords, TV’s and tried reinstalling and restarting the XBox. Nothing seems to work.

:)

MrKillMoves2363, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Olcay95 Win User

FIFA 22 and Next-Gen issues

Most of games are great on Series S, speacially optimisated ones for S|X

But FIFA 22 is a big problem because I bought the Series S speacially for FIFA but the game looks like from Xbox 360....

We need your support, I hope they will fix this awful / pixelated graphics

Many thanks
  3. MrKillMoves2363 Win User

It worked for a good hour then came back. Thanks though
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Seems like you have performed all the necessary steps, the issue can be with the console now. Let'sthen try to reset the console keeping your games and apps. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  5. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

Also Rocket League which is a game I play a ton it is Series S|X enhanced and on quality mode on Series S it looks like trash. I don't mind graphics hence why I bought the series s but God jaggies everywhere and looks pixelated.
  6. EthanChristley Win User

Games that aren't series s/x enhanced look bad

I'm not saying it has to be enhanced I'm just saying if I had a base Xbox one and was playing soul calibur 6 it would look better than it does on my series s it's pixelated and has jaggies everywhere.

It looks like a Xbox 360 game on my series s. That's a problem
Thema:

1. Is there a fix for pixelization on the XBox Series S? - Similar Threads - fix pixelization Series

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it

in XBoX Accessibility
    i purchase the minecraft and how he is saying to repurchase it how to fix it: i purchase the minecraft at 17/3/2024 than i play it 3 to 4 day than on 23/3/2024 it saying to purchase agen but how can it possible i can not play the minecraft how to fix it in minecraft.net and...
  4. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  5. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  6. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  7. How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to fix Xbox permissions not turned-on message when in Xbox game bar: I've been getting the error message on Xbox that my mic won't work until I allow Microsoft permissions, but I have turned on every permission told to, and I still cannot get my mic to work. My mic...
  8. How do I fix game bar?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix game bar?: Hi, every time I use the Xbox Game Bar, specifically Xbox party, it tells me that, "Background Permissions" are turned off. I checked my Windows Settings, and I picked, "allow." I have terminated,...
  9. Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix mouse stuttering with small inputs: Hello , so I’ve been having a problem with my mouse stuttering when doing small inputs. I found this article with a lot of views clearly showing people have the same issue. I’ve done everything...
  10. How to fix Pixel Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix Pixel Lag: i just got my advanced warfare two days ago and out of nowhere i have pixel lag and it wont go away i have had it for 4 hours now someone help me plz ad93f90a-c0f9-49ae-b458-117f3e2b39d8