Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x?

Discus and support Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I've noticed on my Xbox one x that when switching from the home screen or any app to a game there's a color filter automatically applied to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by will_chris, Jun 11, 2018.

1. will_chris
    will_chris Guest

Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x?

So I've noticed on my Xbox one x that when switching from the home screen or any app to a game there's a color filter automatically applied to the display settings. When I took a screen shot of a game then opened it and after going
    back into the GAME, I noticed that when viewing the shot on the Xbox that it looked more pure and colorful. So it looks like certain games I've experienced like pubg and witcher 3 have an almost slight yellow greyish tint to it in game and through out the
    quick menu, but it isn't there after you go to the home /dashboard. I'd like to know how to fix this or if it's something unaccessible. Also I feel like it's only on the Xbox one x when comparied to the normal Xbox one. This needs to be fixed asap. It takes
    away from gameplay.

:)

will_chris, Jun 11, 2018
  2. MarkMoore793
    MarkMoore793 Guest
    My Xbox one only shows installed games on external HDD with system connected to internet.

Silly question, but do you have the filter applied so that it only shows ones on the HD? There is a drop down you can chose to filter the view

MarkMoore793, Jun 11, 2018
  3. DAN EKKUSU
    DAN EKKUSU Guest
    My session is automatically closed when starting a game

Hola! Desde este mes estoy teniendo un problema cada vez que comienzo a jugar cualquier juego en la consola: cuando carga el juego se cierra automáticamente mi sesión y yo debo volver a iniciar sesión desde el juego para poder acceder a mi avance del juego.
    También, una vez que terminó de jugar se cierra automáticamente mi sesión y también la conexión con "xboxlive". y debo volver a iniciar sesión para entrar a "xboxlive" Además, no puedo entrar a aplicaciones como youtube o las pequeñas ventanas que aparecen
    en la primera pagina del "dash" (no se cierra mi sesión, sólo no puedo entrar ya que no carga la aplicación y me devuelve automaticamente al dashboard). El problema comenzó (según mi criterio) cuando actualizé youtube. Además, mis contactos se han borrado.
    La conexión desde el dashboard al encender la máquina (y el inicio automático de mi sesión) no tiene problemas.

Hello! Since this month I'm having a problem every time I start to play any game on the console: when loading the game automatically closes my session and must log in again from the game in order to access my game progress. Also, once finished playing my
    session closes automatically and the connection with "xboxlive". and must log in again to enter "xboxlive" Also, I can not get into youtube or applications like small windows that appear on the first page of the "dash" (not close my session, only I can not
    enter because the application does not load automatically and returns me to the dashboard). The problem started (in my opinion) when un updating youtube. Also, my contacts have been deleted. The connection from the dashboard to turn on the machine (and the
    automatic start of my session) has no problems.

DAN EKKUSU, Jun 11, 2018
  4. Fulmster1219 Win User

xbox

In one of the accessibility settings there is a color filter setting for grayscale. This should be under ease of access, then color and contrast. Not sure why this is not under display.

Select Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Color filters.
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Weird Screen Filter

Also please go to Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Color filters when Battlefront is opened.

See if the option "Activate color filters" is enabled. If it is, please disable it.

Also disable the option "Allow the shortcut key to activate or deactivate the filter".

Let me know how it goes.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

New xbox console

When you log in with your account it will move automatically, you can attempt a network transfer from your old Xbox,

have a look here.
  7. adamma666 Win User

Sudden loss of Internet Connectivity - ICMP responses message

EDIT:

I just reset my router and applied the following settings:

Input Filter Sets:

protocol filters=

device filters=4

Output Filter Sets:

protocol filters=1

device filters=

Call Filter Sets:

protocol filters=1

device filters=

The Output Filter and Call Filter Sets protocol filters are at 1 per default. I now applied 4 to the Input Filter decive filter. Is this okay or am I still open for possible attacks? Should I apply 1 to the Input Filter protocol filter as well?
  8. k1Helix z Win User

Activity Feed from Clubs I'm not part of...

You can always filter what you want to see on the feed, click the filter button on top right and select only friends activity. This also applies to Xbox One just in case
Thema:

1. Is there a color filter that is automatically applied when starting a game on Xbox one x? - Similar Threads - color filter automatically

2. isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?

in XBoX Accessibility
    isn't it possible to change colors of my keyboard bc of my laptop version?: on my asus tuf dash F15 FX517zc laptop i couldn't choose colors for my keyboard bc there isn't any color in it and i couldn't connet my aura creator to it. isn't it possible to change colors of my...
  3. Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird

in XboX Insiders
    Colors displayed on screen when using the Xbox are weird: Hey. Wish I could post attachments to better show my issues. But I’ll describe it best as I can The display on the tv is fine until I swap to the Xbox. Once I get to the login screen and anything...
  4. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  5. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  6. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  7. Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Sonic Colors: Ultimate To Xbox PC: Sonic Colors: Ultimate Windows 8fac26b8-21dd-4606-abe3-b97eac0e7a64
  8. How do I fix the color on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the color on my Xbox one s: [img] The color on my Xbox one s is messed up 9ae586b0-710a-4adc-8683-0db57a45854d
  9. y are some of my games get a grey filter on top when i load them up the color is fine...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    y are some of my games get a grey filter on top when i load them up the color is fine...: when i open a game it had a grey tint to it when i open another game it doesn't and befor the game loads its fine and the colors are bright fd5b5fab-3149-4ded-8e4e-f587f3abf7d9
  10. Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help!. Xbox color filter has 2 modes dedicated to red-green deficiency.: Technology lately has been having alot of accessibility options regarding colorblindness. I was born red-green deficient and I've always chosen protanopia due to that being what I believe being...