Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Discus and support Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zaxter777, Mar 18, 2021.

  1. Zaxter777
    Zaxter777 Guest

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?


    Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.

    :)
     
    Zaxter777, Mar 18, 2021
    #1
  2. MarmiteOP Win User

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

    To be honest My son is on his 3rd series x and this one has the same problem as the other two, it’s crashing and logging him out! This one will go back just like the other two and sadly there will be no more series x in my house! One bad console is unfortunate.... two seemed unlikely but it happened...... but three??? Sadly I now have no faith there are clearly big issues with these. Each time I have spoken to Microsoft who each time have suggested sending it for repair but as it was less than 30 days old it went back to the shop where I purchased.
  3. PlushRelic Win User

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

    Hello,@SoundPeach

    I would suggest requesting a Device repair/ replacements or send your console for repair as we were told about issues with the first Xbox series x from production had some tech issues but they have supposed fixed it on the newer models.

    Hope this helps you out!!
  4. PlushRelic Win User

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

    I totally understand ( there are some issues but hopefully they sort them out) so far my xbox series x has been ok so far.
  5. PlushRelic Win User

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

    Like the title says, Is the Xbox X|S unstable like the PS5 was at launch, or is it stable? When the Xbox X|S first launched, I heard stuff about it crashing, bricking, etc. I was wanting to know, so I know whether to get it now, or wait.
    Hello, I have had my Xbox series x since Christmas my console has been fine no crashing i would recommend you get one if you haven't already. Also issues that have been happening with series x/s Microsoft are working on them but mostly the issues are on the units that were on sale on the launch date.
  6. SoundPeach Win User

    Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

    just got my series x 2 days a go and my console will randomly freeze then shut off im having texture issues with games that are enhanced and also audio issues
Thema:

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

Loading...
  1. Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)? - Similar Threads - X|S unstable bricking

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  5. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  6. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  7. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  8. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  9. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  10. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...