Is the Xbox servers down or being work on

Discus and support Is the Xbox servers down or being work on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is the xbox servers being worked on or are they down because for the past week I could not download any games I tried hard resting factory, resetting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HellKnight22443, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Is the Xbox servers down or being work on

Is the xbox servers being worked on or are they down because for the past week I could not download any games I tried hard resting factory, resetting and deleting my account and re adding it and cleaning my Mac settings I tried everything and nothing worked pls let me know asap

:)

HellKnight22443, Apr 26, 2023
  2. Jonny306 Win User

Hello there!

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

I do look forward to resolving this problem together! :)

No, they are not down.

Are you getting any errors?
  3. DragonsTears Win User

Servers being down

Ditto, I can't get on to defiance. Their staff are saying it's the Xbox Live cluster. So it's an MS problem again. Yet another weekend without my gaming fix! I'll be ringing MS customer service tomorrow to chew someone's ear off!!
  4. BloodDog96 Win User

Servers being down

something is wrong with the defiance multiplayer game servors
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Game problem

The servers are not down for maintenance but there is a current known issue with the FH4 servers that is being worked on.

Yu can keep an eye on the status HERE
  6. medium bloke Win User

Can't authorize payment???

It could just be the payment handling servers that are being slow, having maintenance, or down sometimes. If this is the case the Xbox team are probably working on getting them back to working order soon.
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox servers down or being work on - Similar Threads - servers down being

2. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  3. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  4. Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?: I'm trying to purchase a rust server from gportal through the app but it keeps giving me a "pick a different way to pay" followed by payment unsuccessful due to server issue. I have followed up...
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  7. Servers down or not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down or not ?: Could someone tell me if the servers are down or not? I’m not able to play online and my Xbox is telling me there’s a problem with the server there end. But I’ve had a look on their website and...
  8. MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD: Hello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the servers (multiplayer) but gives me the errorHello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the...
  9. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  10. Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down: My Xbox one will not load up Xbox live for my copy of call of duty black opps 2 Xbox 360, how do I fix this 9affd4b6-96bf-4b11-a772-6d6fc70114a3