Is the xbox series x worth using givien the lack of kbm supported games ?

Discus and support Is the xbox series x worth using givien the lack of kbm supported games ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought my shiney new xbox series x and even stumped up for a Razer Turret keyboard and mouse set, But I find that few games actually support using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IanHammond3, Apr 23, 2022.

1. IanHammond3
    IanHammond3 Guest

I bought my shiney new xbox series x and even stumped up for a Razer Turret keyboard and mouse set,

But I find that few games actually support using the turret and there is no way of telling if they do on the game pass or microsft store.

I would have thought that Microsoft would be very keen to advertise this feature and indeed ask the game developers to support it.

But as far as I can find out it is soley up to the game developers to add this function.

Given that a lot of the game are also n pc I see no reason why they do not add support for the use of the Turret or other keyboard and mouse sets.

As an avid pc player I was hoping that the Series x would be allmost a second pc, but given the nerfing of games by forcing you to use the controller, and in some games that makes gameplay a challenge to say the least.

Please Xbox and Microssoft consider

A= telling us if the game we are looking at supports keyboard and mouse use

B= Activly promoting the use of KBM with developers.

This would further the use of true cross platform play.

What do others think ??

I have to say am considering returning the whole lot and sticking with my gaming rig,

I was hoping to game from the comfort of the sofa !

:)

IanHammond3, Apr 23, 2022
  2. annix Win User

Fight against cronusmax Plus

I think it's up to developers to more effectively quarantine illicit KBM users with other players who use KBM in specific lobbies. Ironically, the more that games actually support the official Xbox One KBM implementation the less people we'll have in controller
    lobies using KBM. Fortnite is a great example of this, as it detects either official or unofficial kbm players on either xbox or pc and puts them in the same lobby. The more games that officially support KBM, the less people will wany to use the unofficial
    converters and the less we'll have people wrecking thr experience for gamepad players
  3. ngocphi Win User

Do you think Xbox should release a disc drive for series S/X

They already did

The series x however what you are suggesting defeats the purpose of an actual digital console

With series s and x there is smart delivery

The design of it is specifically allocating and compressing content to your console

A series x needs hd textures

A series s lacks a disk drive and large storage so it doesn't send you hd textures etc to save space And it's a digital only console if you want a disk drive spurge for a series x

You saved 150 bucks skipping the drive which isn't worth saving 150 since you lack a bluray drive which is 80 bucks alone without a security chip you also have only 512 gigs storage and you lack the processing power the series x has which is well under the cost of those components

150 bucks savings isn't worth the sacrifice in powrr and capability

You only save inherent short term not the long

It's not Like the ps5 digital where it only lacks a disk drive

You can't run games in 4,k on series s
  4. OakGill Win User

Xbox series x

I love Bluetooth, and I can only hope that is compatible with kbm. I used to play Doom on kbm and then joined the world of controllers, this new generation console, if supported, may be a good time for me to go back to kbm.

This is a great topic for discussion and a good question, thank you for bringing it up.
  5. Georges C. Win User

kbm support

Hello again, in relation to the console can try a reset on the console keeping games and App, relative to the hardware if you can do a test with some keyboard and mouse wired to see if the same happens.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > system > console > system

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note - You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  6. Georges C. Win User

kbm support

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Drew, what kind of keyboard and mouse are you using in console console, would it be wired or wireless?

Would the devices be from Microsoft or are they of some other brand?

Have you tried any procedures in the console like clearing the cache or resetting the console?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
Thema:

1. Is the xbox series x worth using givien the lack of kbm supported games ? - Similar Threads - series worth using

2. Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S keeps disconnecting from the internet: I keep playing online games like Overwatch or siege and my Xbox disconnects from the internet and then reconnects. I’ve tried everything, I’ve turned off my wifi and turned it back on, I’ve...
  3. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  4. My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x controller's left thumbstick is not registering the push/click function.: EDIT: I am so sorry for wasting anyone's time, turns out that the controller thought that the joystick was always being pressed. and i fixed it by quite literally tapping the back of the...
  5. Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X- discs will not read or spin in optical drive (The ONLY game that reads is...: Hi, for the last 6 months I have had serious with my disc drive on my Series X. I am aware of reports that the laser diode that was used in the manufacturing has issues, I have also tried every...
  6. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  7. Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad...
  8. Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind...
  9. Is an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS: I have an Xbox series s and am pondering a decision to move from a series s to an x for better performance and stability, especially for msfs 2020. Can someone tell me the benefits of a series x...
  10. So is the series S worth it when compared to the X?

in XboX Insiders
    So is the series S worth it when compared to the X?: Im really looking forward to upgrading from the regular xbox one. But what i wonder tho, is does the series s still have the same performance as the series X, or can it not really handle next gen...