Is the Xbox Series X safe around birds?

Discus and support Is the Xbox Series X safe around birds? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Because I have parrots I have to be mindful of several things, biggest among them is the use of PFOAs and PTFEs in devices that can get hot. For that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rawhide74, Dec 23, 2020.

  1. Rawhide74
    Rawhide74 Guest

    Is the Xbox Series X safe around birds?


    Because I have parrots I have to be mindful of several things, biggest among them is the use of PFOAs and PTFEs in devices that can get hot.

    For that reason I am trying to know: does the Series X uses PFOAs or PTFEs as heat protection. When offgassed (which happens whenever the chemicals reach 400° or higher) they are deadly to birds. I want a Series X but not at the cost of my birds.

    :)
     
    Rawhide74, Dec 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Das Koop Win User

    Xbox Series X thoughts?

    With the Xbox One X you'll be safe to wait well after launch to buy the new Series X.

    They've already said that launch games like Halo Infinite will also be launched for Xbox One consoles.

    I've had my Xbox One X for over a year. I plan to buy the Xbox Series X for my main television and then move my Xbox One X to my living room television as my secondary console.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Red Dead Redemption 2 bad graphics

    Hi,

    Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox was only optimised for Xbox One X it hasn't been optimised for the Series S or X hardware. On the Series S it runs in Xbox One Backwards compatibility mode. As such, it runs at around 900P (around 1600x900). This means it will look quite soft looking on a 4K display, although it should not affect the colours or the contrast.

    Unfortunately, RDR2 is not great on the Series S, especially on a 4K display. FIFA 23 is Series S|X optimised, which is why this game looks a lot better.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    Xbox One Release For Flight Simulator 2020?

    No confirmed date for xbox release yet.Could possibly be around the launch of the series X but that's just a guess.
  5. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

    Will my digital Xbox One purchases be usable in Xbox Two (Project Scarlett or Whatever You Call It)?

    They're making it so you buy once, it plays on all Xbox systems. So you should be safe to buy something on the One and be able to play it on the Series X.
  6. thrasher585 Win User

    Does Call of Duty Cold War still brick Xboxes?

Thema:

Is the Xbox Series X safe around birds?

Loading...
  1. Is the Xbox Series X safe around birds? - Similar Threads - Series safe around

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible and safe to plug my xbox series s into my laptop?: My Laptop doesn't have an HDMI port, and I was thinking of buying one to connect it to my USBC port, that way I can plug an HDMI chord, and I wanted to know if it worked before I buy one. I'd...
  6. Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is GameSir VX2 AimBox safe to use on xbox series x: I was thinking of buying one of these so i can use mk on games like apex cuz im sick of stick drift and thumbstick breaking is it safe to use this GameSir VX2 AimBox mouse and keyboard adapter...
  7. Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it safe to take my XBOX Series X from the United States to Australia?: I bought my system in the U.S, and wanted to make sure its safe to plug it up in Australia, because I know they have a higher voltage out here. So if I just plugged it in with an outlet adapter on...
  8. Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Are the elite series 2 controllers safe for this new ban on 3rd party devices?: I am looking into buying a custom elite series 2 controller from the Xbox website. I was wondering if it is considered a third party controller? Will I be able to use after the ban for 3rd party...
  9. Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe for my console to connect my Xbox series S to a laptop via HDMI to play on the...: I know it might sound a fool question but I just have issues with my TV screen so while waiting for it it be fixed I was wondering if that is a possibility so I keep playing....
  10. Is it safe to use MinecraftSkins - Skindex on my Xbox Series S console?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it safe to use MinecraftSkins - Skindex on my Xbox Series S console?: Can my Xbox Series S get any virus from MinecraftSkins (Skindex) This question may be strange but is it safe to use MinecraftSkins (Skindex) on my Xbox console? I've heard that MinecraftSkins -...