Is the Xbox series s region locked?

Discus and support Is the Xbox series s region locked? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Im going to buy an Xbox series s from the United States on ebay and im having it shipped to Canada which is where I live till this day. Before... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Justin Silao, Feb 6, 2022.

  1. Justin Silao
    Justin Silao Guest

    Is the Xbox series s region locked?


    Hello, Im going to buy an Xbox series s from the United States on ebay and im having it shipped to Canada which is where I live till this day. Before buying it, is the Xbox series s USA model region locked that I couldn’t play it in Canada?

    :)
     
    Justin Silao, Feb 6, 2022
    #1
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

    Wireless controller

    Hi,

    Yes, there are no regional locks on Xbox One hardware or peripherals. Your Controller will work on any Xbox One. It will also work on the Series X/S too.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

    Is the Xbox series s region locked?

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good afternoon

    When the Xbox arrives, you can change the Xbox region to the same region as the Microsoft account and the issue is resolved.
  4. ngocphi Win User

    Is the Xbox series s region locked?

    Yes and no

    If it's an all access then the all access would be region locked

    Keep in mind xbox one games arent region locked but bc are
  5. Justin Silao Win User

    Is the Xbox series s region locked?

    okay, so there won’t be anything wrong happening with the USA model xbox series s that isn’t all access if I have it in Canada right?
  6. miky20 Win User

    Xbox ONE import

    i know it´s not region locked, but it needs update to work without region lock, or drm, so i think that´s problem.
Thema:

Is the Xbox series s region locked?

Loading...
  1. Is the Xbox series s region locked? - Similar Threads - series region locked

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Xbox Series X Discord crashing..

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Discord crashing..: When loading into discord and swapping to game chat it crashes the xbox ui and disconnects me from the discord call never happened before the newest xbox update submitted by...
  4. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  5. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  6. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  7. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  8. Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Incorrect Region issue on my xbox series x: Hello, I have been trying to buy Shadow of the erdtree. But each time it shows incorrect region error. My Microsoft account as well as xbox console region settings is same. How to proceed ?...
  9. My xbox series s no display after changing region

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series s no display after changing region: Hi all. I bought my xbox series s on june 2023, it worked out like usual, standby mode on to play remotely etc. But today i want to change region just to check something, after i change region i...
  10. I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds

    in XBoX on Windows
    I brought an xbox series x that ended up not being region 4 for dvds: Is there anything I can do about this like sending the console in to Microsoft or anything like that 2f850b0c-3a7b-4f9e-8971-1945ddc903a4