Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory?

Discus and support Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I find it absolutely ridiculous that after all the money I spend on games you all would find it prudent to suspend my account for sending ONE message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Choche Da Great, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory?

I find it absolutely ridiculous that after all the money I spend on games you all would find it prudent to suspend my account for sending ONE message to someone who trolled me and stole my rocket on Battlefield after like a 30 minute match accumulating points.
    All I did was call him out for what he is. No one pays good money for video games, and then lets others ruin their entertainment time and just let it slide. It was easy, one little message calling him what he is for stealing my loot. I then took squad leader
    again from him using the same little trolling technique and booted him from my squad so that he doesnt take any more loot from me. Thats that. Today I have a 24 hour suspension.

Now let me explain something to you forum trolls who have nothing better to do. Sure you can argue I had a suspension coming for taking 2 seconds to send to a true to life
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] a brief message letting him know what a
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] move he just pulled. But my REAL gripe with you guys is this:

Several weeks ago on my other gamertag Hialeahjoe, someone sent me several messages insulting me, disrespecting me, and they went so far as to look at my city location on my profile and threatening to send "peoples" from my city to get me. It was all over
    the fact that I had a kinect mic on and he went off on a tangent on me, so this guy didnt even have a reason to explode like that. I don't care if he meant it or not, frankly I have an arsenal in my weapon closet and I would love an excuse to use it. Here
    is my real issue. I reported this guy, and for 3 days he kept sending me the same types of harassing and threatening messages. Where was the xbox enforcement team when my life was being threatened? What if I was not an adult with a weapon arsenal for protection?
    Will you people allow a child to be threatened this way, and not take action?

And the million dollar question: Why is it that when a latino reports that on Xbox live his life was threatened no action is taken, but when he calls an
    [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] an [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] (because there is not other way of describing it) you guys suspend my account?

:)

Choche Da Great, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Choche Da Great Win User

I disagree with your assessment. I exchanged messages with both the people in question. One guy I exchanged the messages with received several reports from my part because he was threatening my life. The other guy sent me messages back just the same way
    i sent him messages. Yet in the instance that my life is threatened xbox does not suspend his account? This guy kept it up for days. Yet in the instance where I literally sent ONE message with ONE curse word, I get suspended? Which I mean come on guys, code
    of conduct aside we can all agree when someone is being a jerk right? Why do I get a suspension for one curse word, and the other guy gets to continue threatening my life for days? The policy enforcement you are describing here doesn't reconcile to the events.
  3. Choche Da Great Win User

First off its not a ban, its a suspension. Second, this is a brand new account I created less than a month ago with the purchase of a new xbox, for the explicit purpose of allowing my ten year oldstep daughter to keep my older one (where the guy was threatening
    my life). I have ZERO reports for bad conduct so far on this new account, and on my old one. The message in question here (for which I received a SUSPENSION) included a whopping total of 2 sentences with maybe 12 words. Only one was a curse word, and the others
    provided supporting facts for using my curse word; along the lines of "you totally stole my rocket by trolling squad commands...."

Your logic is broken here dude. I am not looking for anything other than a sound explanation as to why the code of conduct here was grossly misapplied if not in both cases then at least in one. Safer place for everyone? Not when the enforcement team seems
    to suspend some people for mild reasons while allowing others to threaten your life for days on end. Pfffftttt
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi there Choche,

For information regarding your ban, you’ll need to visit the Enforcement site here:
    Xbox EnforcementThat is the only way to contact the enforcement team.
    Asthis is forum support, we wouldn't be able to assist further. Unfortunately, you will not be able to reach the enforcement team here on the forums. As this is the case,
    and all possible answers have been given, we'll be locking the thread at this time.

In response to your concern, the community continues to grow the Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team remains committed to preserving and promoting a safe, secure and enjoyable experience for all of our members across every device.
    If a player behaves poorly on Xbox Live – whether on an Xbox console or a Windows device, we take it seriously and will ensure any enforcement action applies to their account on each platform. Take a look at
    Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers.

If you were suspended for longer than a day you can also submit a case review from the same website.

Submitting a Case Review is easy, and can be accomplished in several steps:

1. Sign into enforcement.xbox.com with the account that received the enforcement action and select the large box with an
      orange hammer icon, or visit your
      Enforcement History.
    2. Find the enforcement action that you wish to have reviewed, and select
      Apply for Review.
    3. Read the Case Review Terms of Use and agree by clicking the checkbox and selecting
      Agree.
    4. If you are already eligible for a Case Review, select the green arrow icon. If you are not yet eligible, you will be presented with a short questionnaire. These questions help gauge your understanding
      of the Code of Conduct and associated policies. Upon successful completion of the questionnaire, select the
      green arrow icon.
    5. Provide any details (up to 500 characters) regarding the enforcement action that may help XBLPET conduct a more complete investigation. This may include context around the activity or content that received enforcement, information about your
      game activity, or any other facts that you believe are worth noting. When complete, select
      Submit.

I hope this helps
  5. RandyAU93 Win User

No, no and no.

They address infractions coming from user accounts without any such consideration. The Xbox Live Code of Conduct treats all infractions equally. As to messages you may receive from other users, you should ALWAYS:

* REPORT the user sending the messages

* BLOCK the user from sending other messages

* IGNORE any other messages that might sneak through.

If you decide to retaliate for any reason, be aware that anything you send will be held to the same Code of Conduct as the messages you report yourself. As the Code states, inappropriate conduct should not be answered with more inappropriate conduct. Put another
    way ...

Don't feed the trolls.
  6. choppyseize Win User

The minute you send a message back to someone bothering you makes it so you can both get a ban. This has been the rule for ages. All you're supposed to do is report, block and move on. Enforcement investigates all reports. They don't discriminate ever.
    They do the exact opposite actually. All you can do at this stage is start a case review and wait for their decision
Thema:

1. Is the Xbox Policy Enforcement team racist, biased, or discriminatory? - Similar Threads - Policy Enforcement team

2. Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region)

in XboX Insiders
    Region policy of Game Pass (about CIS region): Hey. For the last week I have been in agony because I can't buy a GamePass for PC subscription. I live in Kazakhstan, an independent country of 20 million people, the most developed country in...
  3. Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Secure boot violation. Invalid signature detected. Check Secure Boot Policy in Setup.: Hello! I have an issue that has to do with secure boot. I wanted to play valorant but i couldn't because the anticheat system requires the secure boot to be activated. After googling tutorials, I...
  4. New ban policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    New ban policy: Xboxes bew ban policy is way to brutal in my opinion and you can fo the research yourself but all im asking is that Xbox can soften it a little bit. e294c5b2-aaa4-497b-bb88-07da157b19f9
  5. Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes

in XBoX on Windows
    Policies and Xbox Requirements public info usage for educational purposes: i have a question about https://learn.microsoft.com/uk-ua/gaming/gdk/_content/gc/policies/gc-policies-nav topics for xbox, pcgamepass and mobile quality standarts for compliance testing of games....
  6. Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I use the xbox one controller video game Q-T14 with Microsoft new policy?: I need to by a new controller, but don't want to buy something that will only work for a few days 9919c0ef-9bba-44a0-ad98-7586eaec5b22
  7. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  8. Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse and keyboard on xbox after new policy: Hello so if I plug in a keyboard and mouse on a game call of duty MW3 that allows keyboard and mouse on xsx, I won't be hit with the new error code thats gonna ban me or I'll be banned because of...
  9. Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller not allow me to continue to the Microsoft privacy policy: When trying to reenter into my Xbox one account I entered all of my Microsoft information on my counsel but once I was done entering the password my controller won’t allow me to press A to...
  10. Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question about Microsoft Innactive Account Policy: Hello so i would like to know if my Microsoft Account will be deleted for innactivity even if i purchased a minecraft account with it . The reason why i am asking you this is because i have a...