Is the xbox one region free in physical copies?

Discus and support Is the xbox one region free in physical copies? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, i wanted to know if the xbox one accepts games from other countries (instead of mine). If a game is *digitally* region blocked in my countrie,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Koogle, May 26, 2020.

1. Koogle
    Koogle Guest

Hey, i wanted to know if the xbox one accepts games from other countries (instead of mine). If a game is *digitally* region blocked in my countrie, will the xbox one run it ? Is it ok if it's not digital ? Does is work even if it is a retrocompatible xbox
    360 game ?

:)

Koogle, May 26, 2020
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one games

Yes. The Xbox One is region free when it comes to physical copies of games.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Change Region to Play Region 1 in Region 2?

^^ That wouldn't work anyway as the xbox one is region locked when it comes to dvd/Blu-ray.

It's only region free for physical copies of games.
  4. Jay O. Win User

what game are you referring, just ask or search.
  5. Koogle Win User

All right, this pretty much sums up all i had asked. Just one more question, are there any games that are digitally region blocked but are accesible trough physical copies ?
  6. Koogle Win User

Dirt 3 (xbox 360 retrocompatible), any chance you have info about it beeing region free ? Usually when i search it doesn't come up with any info.
Thema:

1. Is the xbox one region free in physical copies? - Similar Threads - region free physical

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. When will the Cave bullet hell shmups become unlocked or region free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will the Cave bullet hell shmups become unlocked or region free: When will the Cave bullet hell shmups become unlocked or region free? 3ffc31dd-479d-4216-9b9e-07ff993f3e1d
  4. Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements?: Does the Xbox Series X/S work worldwide region free without any specific extra requirements? If so would the one that I have purchased from Britain need anything like cords or anything to work...
  5. Region free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free: I currently live in the UK and have a series X and series S that were bought in the UK. They both contain alot of games that was bought through xbox store and cdkeys. It has always been set to UK...
  6. Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Region Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 Region Free?: Recently, I bought Smackdown Vs Raw 2007 from amazon and the seller is shipping it from the UK, I was wondering if it would still work on my xbox 360, I bought my console from here, the US. I've...
  7. If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game?: I am wondering if NBA 2K20 Xbox One Game is a region free game? If I buy a NBA 2K20 Xbox One game code/key in Southeast Asia Countries/Areas(such as Singapore, HongKong etc.), could I activate...
  8. Region free blu ray discs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region free blu ray discs.: I recently purchased a set of blu ray discs that were advertised as region free. Microsoft says that region free discs will play on any xbox one console, but the blu ray player app will not...
  9. XBOX One Region Free

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX One Region Free: Is there a way to make my Xbox region free? I got some DVD's from Brittain I'd like to watch. 2a6eb767-0d85-4c4b-9a0f-58dd6d5014a7
  10. Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft should make the store region free and charge the TAX/VAT per country upon purchase: the store region locked, Microsoft should look into making the store region free and can charge the TAX/VAT for the particular country a lot of us have friends or family members in different...