is the xbox design lab still working?

Discus and support is the xbox design lab still working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; im trying to order a custom redfall controller, but each time i pay, it says unable to order, i verified the card i used to order and it didnt got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Al3xyo, May 4, 2023.

1. Al3xyo
    Al3xyo Guest

im trying to order a custom redfall controller, but each time i pay, it says unable to order, i verified the card i used to order and it didnt got charged, and the card is active

:)

Al3xyo, May 4, 2023
  2. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, I see. Yes, try to use an actual credit card instead and see if that goes through.
  3. Al3xyo Win User

i tried again to order and got the same message, could a bad internet result in that error, since i dont have internet at home i use the library wifi
  4. Al3xyo Win User

so its been processing for almost a week, is it normal or no? sorry if i ask question thas my first order
  5. ngocphi Win User

You are. Better off wirh web creditcards less fees and works better with gaming services
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Great! Hope you can order the controller soon. Have a good day!
Thema:

1. is the xbox design lab still working? - Similar Threads - design lab still

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analog stick drift on Design Lab controller: The controller sometimes doesn't register any upwards movements, or just gets stuck between up and down on the left analog stick. After looking up the issue, it appears that many other people have...
  4. Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is there a region error when i try to order a controller from Xbox design labs?: So I am trying to order a Fallout controller from the Design Labs page when i encounter an error each time i try to pay for the custom contoller. I says: "region" is required. Enter and try...
  5. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  6. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  7. I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a controller from the design lab and it still hasn’t come: In late August I ordered a design lab controller on a different Microsoft account and it still hasn’t come, it was recalled for quality standard checks in early September and has been “out for...
  8. Design lab controller still processing after 25 days…?

in XBoX on Windows
    Design lab controller still processing after 25 days…?: Is this design lab thing broken or what is going on…? You can’t call anyone as they just keep sending you somewhere else.. I bought through the Xbox store of course and it said 3 weeks for...
  9. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  10. Purchased Xbox Design Lab Controller - Still Waiting For Credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchased Xbox Design Lab Controller - Still Waiting For Credits: I purchased a xbox design lab controller while xbox rewards ran a promotion for 15,000 credits. I ordered the controller 11 days ago. I'm still waiting for the credits. Support, can you please...