Is the xbox company a scam that sells defective products?

Discus and support Is the xbox company a scam that sells defective products? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have only owned my xbox one x for 2 years and in that time I have had to reset it dozens upon dozens of times. Whether or not it will actually boot... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HotdogHarry, Sep 6, 2022.

1. HotdogHarry
    HotdogHarry Guest

I have only owned my xbox one x for 2 years and in that time I have had to reset it dozens upon dozens of times. Whether or not it will actually boot on startup is 50/50. On at least one occasion, I had to reset it using a usb, which is crazy and asking so much of the customer. In addition the customer service options are horrible. If this were any other business and say, my car or my microwave kept breaking 10-15 times after just having bought it and the seller, instead of replacing it, directed me to someone who simply owns a microwave who then tells me to just unplug it and plug it back in, that business would no longer exist. Why is this acceptable for xbox? I recently came across a link to give feedback and it links to a subreddit? What in the world is going on with this company? This is a horrible product and I feel like I've been scammed. My xbox is clearly defective and if I even want it fixed I essentially have to spend the price of a new one. I will never buy another xbox or microsoft product again after this experience.

:)

HotdogHarry, Sep 6, 2022
  2. Cpl Baker Win User

Resident Evil 0 still shutting off Xbox One X, and S during cutscenes

It was released in 2016 and now its 2019. This isn't a glitch or a bug, it literally shuts off my Xbox. That is a big deal and I would think Microsoft would want to fix a program that is literally shutting down their console. I bought this game on February
    3rd with the expectation that this product was working and found out not only is this not working and that this company is knowingly selling a defective product. The problem appeared in October of 2018 and since then Microsoft and Capcom are selling a product
    they know doesn't work. That is borderline illegal. Either give refunds to all those involved or take it down.
  3. Andres Lentijo Win User

XBOX Elite Series 2 Controller RB Problem

I don't want to sound rude, but that only means that Microsoft products can have manufacturing defects and that they sell products without any type of support in some countries. This is my last Microsoft purchase, write on the box of the products what defects they are. Subject to the products, there are many people on the internet with these problems, even on YouTube.
  4. TFerg145 Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

How is this not resolved I thought Activision was a reputable company and not thiefs that take your money and give you a defective product
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

We are being scammed by Microsoft. Dont buy the elite v2.

I wouldn't say you're being scammed. I don't feel confident in that product especially for €180.00, but I don't think they meant to sell faulty products on purpose.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Gift cards missing digits

The 100 card you brought, you should be able to return it to the retailer you bought it from as they are selling a defective/faulty product
Thema:

1. Is the xbox company a scam that sells defective products? - Similar Threads - company scam sells

2. Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft no longer a great company,do not buy Xbox Series X, no support when you get a...: I called the Microsoft help line for a launch (August 2020)console Xbox series X that my family gifted me for my birthday on March 2021. The console after a year and a half craped out. I was...
  3. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...
  4. i will sue your company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i will sue your company: i bought Java & Bedrock Edition Deluxe Collection but it still says i need to buy it on microsoft store and minecraft d0ccdb9a-0820-4c08-8880-cddd1c4ab154
  5. How to leave this company

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to leave this company: Hello Xbox I wanna leave this ambassador e3400112-d3a0-4922-938e-c0af6bc1f2e9
  6. How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an account that uses a deprecated email company?: My current account, the one I have all my games and subscriptions on is on a @gmail.com email address, this is good, I like it. I have another account that was made when I was much younger that...
  7. I have no faith in your company any more.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no faith in your company any more.: People aren't just asking random questions for no reason How about responding to the emails of your customers with solutions . What's the problem research and fix it. These are We are people who...
  8. Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unexpected DLC update that game company knows nothing about caused textures to break: Wasteland Workshop DLC for Fallout 4 received an unexpected update to all Xbox platforms. The textures for the file are now missing and purple. Given this update is not for PC or PlayStation, I am...
  9. Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft Allow 3rd party companies to sell crappy controllers?: As much as I have been behind Microsoft. I think they are doing the gaming community an injustice by allowing their patent to be used by 3rd part companies that create controllers made to last...
  10. How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems

in XBoX on Windows
    How can one of the biggest companies in the world ignore their consumers problems: I'm sat here wondering how Microsoft can be so lackadaisical about problems with their products that affect their end users. For at least the past 6 months their Xbox rewards app has had a...