Is the series s supposed to get really warm
Discus and support Is the series s supposed to get really warm in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I notice it gets really warm and my game froze once I don’t know if it is because it got too warm. d3ac2593-79f7-4e87-85ce-a5e932288c40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SAG3 Arrow, Dec 29, 2022.
Thema:
Is the series s supposed to get really warm
Loading...
-
Is the series s supposed to get really warm - Similar Threads - series supposed really
-
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
How safe are Insider builds on Series X?
in XboX InsidersHow safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the... -
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Is the Call Of Duty on the Xbox Series S supposed to not work?
in XBoX Games and AppsIs the Call Of Duty on the Xbox Series S supposed to not work?: It’s says something went wrong everytime I try to long into my call of duty on xbox 3728b05f-0c56-4c88-a637-0ff37c3c196f -
Is the core series 2 left analog stick supposed to circle smooth or rough
in XBoX on ConsolesIs the core series 2 left analog stick supposed to circle smooth or rough: Is the core series 2 left analog stick supposed to circle smooth or rough My left analog stick does not rotate smooth. there is resistance and almost a rough/ridge feel when rotating in a circle.... -
Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?
in XBoX on ConsolesAre new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one... -
Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...
in XBoX on ConsolesDoes anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been... -
Is my xbox series s supposed to be this loud?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs my xbox series s supposed to be this loud?: Hi, is it normal for the xbox series s to be kinda loud while playing more intensive games? I can even hear the fan sound with my xbox headset on. The fan usually gets louder when playing next gen...