Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same

Discus and support Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same as listed in the forums I have attempted it and all it keeps doing is taking me back to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BIGSLIMLITTLE, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same

Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same as listed in the forums I have attempted it and all it keeps doing is taking me back to the the console setting menu

:)

BIGSLIMLITTLE, Nov 26, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, is this got 360 family passcode?

Also, if this is for Xbox 360 then yes it’s still the same. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  3. GrubbiestEmu Win User

Pass codes

If you've forgotten the passcode for family settings on the console, the only ways to get it reset are to call xbl support and have them walk you through the console passcode reset process or send your console in for repair and let a ms tech do it.
  4. WPAK Win User

Help for Password 4-digit, Parental Control

Hi there,

see the answer of The Evil Joker6, you will need to contact Xbox Support to be able to reset the family passcode.

They will need to do something at their end and then will guide you through he process to reset the family passcode.

To contact them use this link to get to the Phone number:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Jeriff Shacob Win User

Xbox live family passcode

I'm talking about the one on the family settings that shares the same passcode which I still could not guess but there was an option to reset and it came up with a security question that I do not know
  6. WPAK Win User

i want to remove my family setting

Hi there,

-

if you want to reset the family passcode then you will need to contact Xbox Support.

They will need to do something at their end and after that they will guide you through the process of resetting the family passcode.

Use this link to contact Xbox Support:
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

-

If it is something else you need, then you will need to specify a bit more information
Thema:

1. Is the process to reset a family passcode still the same - Similar Threads - process reset family

2. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  3. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  4. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  5. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  6. refund processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    refund processed?: Hi, i just had an email saying my refund is being processed but i havent asked for a refund, what do i do? has my info been breached? 2214cc7e-8c6b-435d-a16a-f91af750bd65
  7. Why hasn’t my refund processed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why hasn’t my refund processed: I have refunded this game 10 days ago and it says approved but it has not refunded yet. I have payed with ms credits cfa24960-4bea-4380-9ac7-cec1abb98eab
  8. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  9. Downloading process reset at 70-80%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading process reset at 70-80%: I had to reinstall some games on Xbox 360 E. I deleted one of them, start downloading again. I regulary chech process of downloading. 5 minutes ago it was 76%, and now it is 3%. And it reset all...
  10. Why did my process reset?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my process reset?: I completed the Racer story mode and was working on my Cop process. My racer rank was 21 and my Cop was rank 6 or 7. A few days with no trouble, if I get off my Xbox I would just sign back in on...