Is the OLD USB xbox controller (for XBOX ONE and WINDOWS) supposed to work with ACCESSORIES...

Discus and support Is the OLD USB xbox controller (for XBOX ONE and WINDOWS) supposed to work with ACCESSORIES... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It keeps saying update required and loops on that -kyle 835ecb88-aff7-42d3-b7fe-ecb021f4a961 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kylan619, Oct 2, 2022.

1. kylan619
    kylan619 Guest

Is the OLD USB xbox controller (for XBOX ONE and WINDOWS) supposed to work with ACCESSORIES...

It keeps saying update required and loops on that

-kyle

:)

kylan619, Oct 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is the OLD USB xbox controller (for XBOX ONE and WINDOWS) supposed to work with ACCESSORIES APP?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Kyle

Are you referring to the Xbox One controller?

Like the one in the picture

If yes, yes. The controller is still supported. May I know if you tried connecting the controller with a different USB cable or to a different PC to see if the issue persists?

Or what else did you tried so far to fix this?

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

[​IMG]
  3. tierpod-F6695701-7AF Win User

Xbox One Elite controller not working anymore after (failed?) Xbox Accessories firmware upgrade

Have same problem with "Xbox one controller for windows 10". Buy it, put in usb port, update from "Xbox accessories" and controller does not working.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Play & Charge Kit

5. greg_window10_instal Win User

Controller Xbox one on Windows 10

Hello MildSuperset412,

I need to ask, have you been able to follow up with "How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC" , and does the
    controller work when it is connected to your PC through the USB port? Also, if you haven't already done so, may I suggest double checking "How
    to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10
    " .

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc

support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/how-to-update-xbox-one-controller-windows-10

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  6. WhiteyBlack2 Win User

Other controller than the xbox 360 or one for playing

there few USB adapter to use other controller but i recommend you the Xbox one controller you need a USB cable or USB wireless adapter.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-on-windows/accessories/connect-xbox-one-controller-to-pc
Thema:

1. Is the OLD USB xbox controller (for XBOX ONE and WINDOWS) supposed to work with ACCESSORIES... - Similar Threads - OLD USB controller

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  7. How to transfer content from old Xbox 360 drive to new Xbox 360 S using a USB cable with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer content from old Xbox 360 drive to new Xbox 360 S using a USB cable with...: My old Xbox 360 (original release not S) was not working, so I removed the drive and purchased a used Xbox 360 S. I have the USB cable connected to the old drive plugged to the back of new console...
  8. probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?

in XBoX on Consoles
    probs a silly question but, i need more 'storage' on my old 360 to play gta5 can i use a usb?: my 360 is an old unit with internal storage of only 3Gb can I stick in a blank usb and use that as added storage so I can play gta5? 31601bf0-114c-4eab-87c4-64838002f62f
  9. Wanted to transfer game saves to USB from old 360 to new 360, but USB un-formatted itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wanted to transfer game saves to USB from old 360 to new 360, but USB un-formatted itself?: Last night, I used a SanDisk 16GB USB drive to transfer over a couple of game saves from my old 360 to new one. I followed every single step on this website, and the xbox formatted the USB...
  10. Ethernet ports fried on my old white Xbox 360. Can I use a ethernet to usb adapter or do i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet ports fried on my old white Xbox 360. Can I use a ethernet to usb adapter or do i ...: About a month ago lighting struck outside my house ( I live in Missouri) Internet wasn't working for a week until at&t could come out and fix it. They fixed and the wireless worked just fine had...