Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?

Discus and support Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if the beta for NMS that appeared in the Insider app is any different then the base game I have, if so then I will install it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrSirjohny, Jun 5, 2020.

  1. Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?


    I was wondering if the beta for NMS that appeared in the Insider app is any different then the base game I have, if so then I will install it.

    submitted by /u/MrSirjohny
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/MrSirjohny, Jun 5, 2020
    #1
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

    Xbox console system version for if you're on the insider build. But there is also a Xbox Game Pass (beta) app you might want to download and try? See if that's any different?
  3. Tyrøniel Win User

    Xbox Series S disconnecting from wifi so often I can't make it through a dead by daylight match.

    Tried 2 different networks and changing the DNS twice and still disconnecting. I'm not using any insider build or beta os
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

    No Man Sky delayed, a good thing or bad?

    Davey.... There are more planet's in NMS than there are grains of sand on Earth. So even after a year of the game being out for Pc and PS4 it would barley make any difference.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

    Error code '0x80070005' for Xbox (BETA) Installer.

    Hello Docsin,

    This is a beta program so all feedback is greatly encouraged. We suggest posting any issues for the beta on our
    Xbox Insider Subreddit and the
    Xbox Insider Hub. This will help our engineers gather information on common issues. We will be working diligently on this
    beta to provide our customers with a greater experience.

    As far as troubleshooting is involved, you can get more support from the insider subreddit linked above. Have you attempted to install the beta app on a different network? Is your system fully up to date?

    We look forward to hearing your feedback!
  6. BraveSir Paul Win User

    Notifications

    Are you in any of the beta programmes for the dashboard (XBox Insider)?
Thema:

Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different?

Loading...
  1. Is the NMS Beta on Xbox Insiders Any Different? - Similar Threads - NMS Beta Insiders

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  4. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  5. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  6. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  7. No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No option to choose saved file when joining friends game NMS: I've been playing NMS Cross platform with a friend for a number of months with no issues then a couple of weeks ago when I tried to join him as usual it didn't give me the option of choosing a...
  8. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  9. Where is my NMS game save file stored?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my NMS game save file stored?: I have No Man's Sky bought via the XBox App (brilliant game) running on my PC. I have made good progress and now want to ensure I have a back up of the game save file every few weeks. Where will I...
  10. NMS glitch

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NMS glitch: Wasn’t exactly sure where to report this issue. I thought that here would be appropriate. So I recently have been playing No Mans Sky, and I have ran into a glitch where my game crashes when I...