Is the NHL21 game via the cloud on a PC available to play?

Discus and support Is the NHL21 game via the cloud on a PC available to play? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have a XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Can I play NHL21 on a PC via the cloud or is this game not available? If not, getting an XBOX is the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yrrol2017, Oct 2, 2021.

  1. /u/yrrol2017
    /u/yrrol2017 Guest

    Is the NHL21 game via the cloud on a PC available to play?


    I have a XBOX game pass ultimate subscription. Can I play NHL21 on a PC via the cloud or is this game not available?

    If not, getting an XBOX is the only way to play or is there some other way?

    submitted by /u/yrrol2017
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/yrrol2017, Oct 2, 2021
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Can I get mob the show 23 on Pc

    no it's not available on PC, you can get game pass ultimate and play via the cloud though
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    game pass for mac?

    Game pass is available for Mac via the cloud, but only PC compatible games are available for download.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

    MLB the show is not available on PC Game pass

    You can play it via the cloud on PC

    You would have to contract EA support. Account linking happens on their servers
  5. fhqwgads Win User

    game pass for mac?

    Game pass is available for Mac via the cloud, but only PC compatible games are available for download.
    thanks!
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    The Texas Chain-Saw Massacre

Thema:

Is the NHL21 game via the cloud on a PC available to play?

Loading...
  1. Is the NHL21 game via the cloud on a PC available to play? - Similar Threads - NHL21 game via

  2. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  3. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  4. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  7. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  8. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  9. Can you crossplay Between Xbox One Sports games and Xbox Series X? For FIFA21, NHL21,...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you crossplay Between Xbox One Sports games and Xbox Series X? For FIFA21, NHL21,...: I am just wondering if you can cross play between both consoles. If I have an Xbox One and my friends recently purchased the new Xbox Series X, can I still play with them online in FIFA21 or any...
  10. NHL21 order cancelled

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    NHL21 order cancelled: I bought NHL 21 Great Eight edition digital code from a webstore couple of days ago. I redeemed the code and it worked perfectly and I played the game. One day. Yesterday I was wondering why my...