Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??

Discus and support Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really want the new ui cos it looks really good is it within the insiders hands if so can someone tell me how to get it ? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hairy_Patience_4097, May 3, 2023.

  1. Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??


    I really want the new ui cos it looks really good is it within the insiders hands if so can someone tell me how to get it ?

    submitted by /u/Hairy_Patience_4097
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Hairy_Patience_4097, May 3, 2023
    #1
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

    Alpha ring

    You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

    Xbox One X freezing and making high buzz noise

    Switch your Xbox to Power Save mode, then do a Power Cicle on your Xbox and see If It Works. If It doesn't work, I suggest You to become an Xbox Insider If You are not one, so you will get a new update that may solve your problem, if you're an Xbox Insider
    so you should report this bug
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

    Xbox game hours

    I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

    Account Problem

    If you are not an Xbox Insider, you should become one, so you would receive a new update that could fix this problem
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

    Nextbox?

    [quote user="Law212"]
    [quote user="Murderstyle75"]

    And how is Windows 8 doing again? How is Windows Phone 8 doing again? How did Vista and Zune do?

    [/quote]

    Not sure "how its doing" but I'm loving windows 8

    Do you use it? Its actually a good system. People complain about the metro UI but one click and your back to the regular windows interface for the most part.Like anything, once you get used to the change it becomes second nature.

    [/quote]Windows 8 is being slated by experts and developers alike aswell as the PC community, and as you say you can revert to the older UI
    for the most part, but why by a new OS and run it like the previous one if the new one is so good, and why is it not selling well, just like the new Windows Phone?

    Why is the most popular search on BING actually GOOGLE?
Thema:

Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??

Loading...
  1. Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ?? - Similar Threads - insiders yet become

  2. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  5. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  8. Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???

    in XboX Insiders
    Anybody received the Xbox insider badge yet ???: They announced the badge early June and here we are mid July. I’m not sure they are releasing it slowly ? Or that’s it? I have 6 years with the program and was just curious. I would love to obtain...
  9. I haven't received an Xbox insiders update yet

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven't received an Xbox insiders update yet: I haven't received an insiders update and it's been about a month now I been able to so the game beta and the YouTube app thing had but not an actual insiders software update yet submitted by...
  10. I haven't received any Xbox Insider updates yet.

    in XboX Insiders
    I haven't received any Xbox Insider updates yet.: So I joined xbox insider and joined the Xbox update preview. Why haven't I gotten the update yet? submitted by /u/thatmadboi [link] [comments]