Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??

Discus and support Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really want the new ui cos it looks really good is it within the insiders hands if so can someone tell me how to get it ? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hairy_Patience_4097, May 3, 2023.

1. Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??

I really want the new ui cos it looks really good is it within the insiders hands if so can someone tell me how to get it ?

submitted by /u/Hairy_Patience_4097
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hairy_Patience_4097, May 3, 2023
  2. zl DiviNe lz Win User

Alpha ring

You must be invited to become an Alpha Insider or Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, to do so You must Very active in Xbox, doing missions and report the bugs You see in the system, as much as You do this, so You Will be Very close to become an Alpha Insider. You
    must be at least in Delta preview to become an Alpha Insider, but You Just need to be an Insider to be invited to become an Alpha Skip Ahead, but this one is very rare to be invited and there is a certain number of people to be invited, no more than that,
    If You were not invited to be Alpha Skip Ahead certain time, so You must wait a Second chance when they Will invite New members.
  3. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Xbox One X freezing and making high buzz noise

Switch your Xbox to Power Save mode, then do a Power Cicle on your Xbox and see If It Works. If It doesn't work, I suggest You to become an Xbox Insider If You are not one, so you will get a new update that may solve your problem, if you're an Xbox Insider
    so you should report this bug
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game hours

I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  5. RoninhoM2906 Win User

Account Problem

If you are not an Xbox Insider, you should become one, so you would receive a new update that could fix this problem
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

Nextbox?

[quote user="Law212"]
    [quote user="Murderstyle75"]

And how is Windows 8 doing again? How is Windows Phone 8 doing again? How did Vista and Zune do?

[/quote]

Not sure "how its doing" but I'm loving windows 8

Do you use it? Its actually a good system. People complain about the metro UI but one click and your back to the regular windows interface for the most part.Like anything, once you get used to the change it becomes second nature.

[/quote]Windows 8 is being slated by experts and developers alike aswell as the PC community, and as you say you can revert to the older UI
    for the most part, but why by a new OS and run it like the previous one if the new one is so good, and why is it not selling well, just like the new Windows Phone?

Why is the most popular search on BING actually GOOGLE?
Thema:

Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ??

1. Is the new Xbox ui with insiders yet if so how do I become one ?? - Similar Threads - insiders yet become

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2408.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes Have a New Home!: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox insider hub level up problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider hub level up problem: So i was getting xp at the xbox insider and i leveld up and i cant update my xbox to the next preview it doesn't show me a new preview to select submitted by /u/Ok_Victory4109 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.21.0] - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. I haven't received an Xbox insiders update yet

in XboX Insiders
    I haven't received an Xbox insiders update yet: I haven't received an insiders update and it's been about a month now I been able to so the game beta and the YouTube app thing had but not an actual insiders software update yet submitted by...
  10. I haven't received any Xbox Insider updates yet.

in XboX Insiders
    I haven't received any Xbox Insider updates yet.: So I joined xbox insider and joined the Xbox update preview. Why haven't I gotten the update yet? submitted by /u/thatmadboi [link] [comments]