Is the new UI only for Series X/S or will the One/One S get them as well?

Discus and support Is the new UI only for Series X/S or will the One/One S get them as well? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What the title is. I just bought a One S so I’m curious submitted by /u/xryn5 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xryn5, May 5, 2023.

  1. /u/xryn5
    /u/xryn5 Guest

    Is the new UI only for Series X/S or will the One/One S get them as well?


    What the title is. I just bought a One S so I’m curious

    submitted by /u/xryn5
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/xryn5, May 5, 2023
    #1
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

    Installing the New Jedi Survivor game on Xbox One (not compatible??)

    X/S is for Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X, these are the new gen consoles, a lot of new games are now being released on the newer consoles only, and that game is one of them. you will need to request a refund from your purchase history.

    The Xbox one Family consist of

    Xbox One

    Xbox One S

    Xbox One X

    these consoles are technically old and becoming obsolete.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

    games that are x/s wont install on my xbox one s

    The Xbox One S is a variant of the Xbox One console. Xbox Series X/S is the newer generation of consoles. Xbox Series X/S enhanced games are only for the newest consoles not the Xbox One S. You would need to purchase the Xbox One version of the games not the X/S version of them.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    New xbox S video performance.

    Yes it will run at 30 fps on the Series X as well.

    The Series X has a number of other advantages over the Series S, not just a higher resolution. The Series X has 6GB more RAM than the Series S and more capable graphics hardware. The Series X can run Xbox One games that were enhanced for the Xbox One X and
    run them smoother.

    Only Xbox 360 and original Xbox games that were enhanced For One X get enhanced on the Series S, but unlike that machine, they max out at 1440P. Xbox One games run as they did on the original hardware, but with their own enhancements I mentioned in my previous
    reply such as smoother frame rates, unlocked resolutions and such.

    For the time being, Series X and S are on par with each other frame rate wise, but only time will tell for future titles.

    I'm a PC gamer (i7 and RTX 2080) as well as a console gamer. I have a Series S because I couldn't get a Series X. When the X becomes available I'll replace it.

    I've not connected my Series S to my TV, it's running off my Monitor. 1080P at 120Hz is great so far.

    The great thing with these consoles is their content now follows you. when I get my Series X, only old games will work and work better.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    XBOX Series S/X games for XBOX 1 S?

    If they're Series S/X enhanced games, but are available on the One, then you can download them. There are currently only a few games that are only for the Series S/X and you wouldn't be able to ply them on the One (like Flight Simulator or The Medium).
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Will NBA 2k24 for Xbox series X game disc work on my Xbox one? Are series X games compatible with One consoles or only vice versa?

    If it's only for a Series S/X, it will not work on a One. One games will work on a Series S/X.
Thema:

Is the new UI only for Series X/S or will the One/One S get them as well?

Loading...
  1. Is the new UI only for Series X/S or will the One/One S get them as well? - Similar Threads - Series

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...