Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

Discus and support Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but the final achievement says that I'm 95% done although I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darian Ailoaie, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but the final achievement says that I'm 95% done although I have all the other 24 achievements.

:)

Darian Ailoaie, Feb 12, 2023
  2. blueamcat Win User

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged?

3. schnurren Win User

Most satisfying moments in gaming?

Beating all the time stages in Crash Bandicoot 1 in N-Sanity remake, that was CRAZY.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Crah Bash game for Xbox One

5. LURKEY791 Win User

Achievements not unlocked

Hi this has happened again after 3 days of reporting the error on the forums my achievements appeared unlocked, however been playing master chief collection and ive got 2 achievements now saying 100% done unlocking but not unlocked, theve been like it a
    couple of weeks now, pillar of autumn achievement n another one, please unlock them for me again n fix this bug thx
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to if Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy will run in 60 FPS on your Xbox One console.

Because the game is Xbox One X enhanced, and can run at 4K Ultra HD/HDR10 displays, it is more than likely that the game will run in 60 FPS with no problem.

You can read information about the game on our website, along with checking reviews for the game at our Crash
    Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy
    page.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
Thema:

Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

1. Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but... - Similar Threads - Trepid Crash Bandicoot

2. Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Periodic Game Crashes (Helldivers 2): Hi, My game has been crashing more & more lately and I've been trying to figure out whether it is a problem with my hardware or a problem with the game itself. I have tried multiple fixes and...
  3. Games keep crashing and sending me back to db

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games keep crashing and sending me back to db: Long story short, my Xbox series s, not even a year old yet, has been crashing and bringing me back to the dashboard when I play certain games. Some games I’ve played have resulted in crashes or...
  4. Game crashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashes: Hey my games been crashing. I have already sent old 4 crash reports: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-crashes-and-blue-screen/bfdb522a-36d0-4502-a5ef-58a6c0b67cb0 But...
  5. Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off

in XboX Insiders
    Destiny 2 inconsistently crashing on my series x and its peeing me off: Destiny 2 keeps crashing on my xbox and sometimes outright shuts it down. There's no consistency as to when the game crashes and its just destiny 2, every other game runs perfectly and I have no...
  6. Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the YouTube app always crash when I try to open it on my 360?: It looks like it’s loading and then automatically a message pops up saying it is unavailable. Not sure what to do. My internet is fine and I have loads of storage on my console. Tried deleting and...
  7. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  8. Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Yakuza 0 crashing and causing WiFi to stop working: Hey, Just want to express an issue my brother is having with his computer while playing Yakuza 0 on pc game pass to see if anyone knows a way to help or give me a route I haven't taken so far to...
  9. My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PC keeps crashing when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3: I recently replaced my RTX 3080 with a 4080 Super, and it works fine with other games, except sometimes when I try to play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I ran into an error on Hogwarts Legacy a...
  10. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...