Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

Discus and support Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Lumpy_Chocolate2489, Oct 8, 2026 at 2:32 AM.

  1. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?


    I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up in the mobile app either). Could it be that they haven’t updated this on these platforms yet? Is anyone else having the same “issue”?

    submitted by /u/Lumpy_Chocolate2489
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Lumpy_Chocolate2489, Oct 8, 2026 at 2:32 AM
    #1
  2. binksu Win User

    Halo 3 Map Pack problems

    Update: I have all the maps except MYTHIC showing now, and I just downloaded mythic again. Yet the mythic maps wont still show. I've cleared cache, and I'm out of ideas.
  3. Francis Raad Win User

    solitaire levels

    I lost my klondike solitaire levels showing up when I download microsoft classic solitaire app on my new pc. It is still showing the games played and won but not the level I obtained. Note the level (452) is still showing up on a second pc I
    have. How can I get the level and the position I've achieved showing on my main pc.
    Are you using the same account on both computers?
  4. HeavyAssault360 Win User

    What Rank Are You+Plus How Many Credits Do You Have?

    Update:

    Still a Mythic but spent 2mil on 1 item.But Im back up to a little over half a mil.
  5. SmartLace1968 Win User

    Why is Moira mythic skin not working in Overwatch 2

    Hi there! This is Virginia O.

    I understand that you are experiencing issues with Moira mythic skin no longer works.

    I apologize for the inconvenienced this has caused you. I will do my best to help you.

    To set your expectations properly, Blizzard has temporarily disabled Moira’s Mythic skin in the hero-customization menu Multiple players report that after the June patch the skin still shows as “owned” but is greyed-out and can’t be equipped or upgraded. It looks like Blizzard pulled it offline while they track down a client-crashing bug around Mythic cosmetics.

    And the workarounds until the hotfix drops is to unequip any Mythic skin on Moira and then restart the game because a lot of folks have gotten the skin selectable again once they clear all equipped Mythics and relaunch.

    If incase that it doesn't work, kindly keep an eye on the Overwatch 2 patch notes and the official BlizzardCS Twitter for “Mythic skin” fixes. Rest assured they'll send out updates to all gamers be guided with the status of the Moira mythic skin.

    Thank you for your cooperation.
  6. vf142ghostrider Win User

    Are people going to come back?

    The game is older and graphically outdated since these new games are updated much more. It is true that the game is like a "ghost town", there's hardly anyone that plays Team Mythic and I need one last achievement for the Mythic Map Pack. There's only a
    few thousand of people left playing it, but soon it will be hundreds.
Thema:

Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

Loading...
  1. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC? - Similar Threads - Mythic Achievement still

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  6. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  7. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  8. Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Proposed Tweaks to Mythic Achievements: Mythic Achievements are a great, long overdue feature, but what do we think about these tweaks prior to public rollout? ‪1️⃣ They should show rarity, like all other achievements‬ do 2️⃣ Custom...
  9. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  10. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...