Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S?

Discus and support Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got myself a Microsoft LifeCam xv 1000, tried plugging Into series S, doesn't pick up a1410344-6663-4ca0-91f1-729f8f0e55b8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nicholas Johnson5, Oct 7, 2023.

  1. Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S?


    Got myself a Microsoft LifeCam xv 1000, tried plugging Into series S, doesn't pick up

    :)
     
    Nicholas Johnson5, Oct 7, 2023
    #1
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

    Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S?

    Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

    Due to hardware incompatibilities, the VX-1000 is not compatible with the Xbox Series S|X.
  3. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

    Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

    Webcam problem

    same issue with my logitech brio
    Im not sure the Logitech Brio is compatible with the Xbox.

    For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

    • Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam
  5. Smwutches Win User

    Charlie Murder

  6. Geth Win User

    Web Cam

    Logictech, Spedal, and the Microsoft lifecams all work with the Xbox I believe.
Thema:

Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S?

Loading...
  1. Is the microsoft lifecam vx 1000 compatible with xbox series S? - Similar Threads - microsoft lifecam 1000

  2. Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently

    in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge doesn’t exist apparently: On my Xbox series S I’m looking through my apps and looking for Microsoft edge, but it doesn’t exist before I was an insider because I only became one recently. I did not have this problem....
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Xbox browser microsoft esge issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox browser microsoft esge issues: Hi, I have another xbox series x, and gaming wise its brill, but when im watching TV on the browser, it's soo glitchy and buggy. I dont belive this is my wifi, as the same site runs smoothly on my...
  5. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  6. will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x

    in XBoX on Consoles
    will microsoft lifecam studio Q2F-00001 work on xbox series x: Saw on a Microsoft page that the Microsoft life cam studio would work. I’ve done all the trouble shooting and it doesn’t. Is it the specific model? If so, what model do I need? Second camera I...
  7. MICROSOFT LIFECAM HD 3000 NOT WORKING WITH XBOX

    in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT LIFECAM HD 3000 NOT WORKING WITH XBOX: I just got a brand new lifecam 3000 to stream via xbox. I edited ALL of my settings to make sure this is accessible (privacy and all) and it's still not working. The lifecam blinks three times...
  8. Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Not showing video

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Not showing video: Brand new webcam, plugged it in, no video. I changed all of the privacy settings d671b132-6008-4845-931c-fed6aee5f293
  9. Thông tin bảo hành sản phẩm Microsoft lifecam cinema

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Thông tin bảo hành sản phẩm Microsoft lifecam cinema: Xin ch o ! Tôi có câu hỏi về việc bảo h nh sản phẩm như sau : Tôi có mua một sản phẩm lifecam của hãng - cụ thể l Microsoft lifecam cinema Tôi muốn hỏi , khi sản phẩm còn trong hạn bảo h nh ,...
  10. Microsoft LifeCam Support

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft LifeCam Support: MODS - If this isn't the appropriate place, then please move this TO the appropriate place. Thanks :) That out of the way, I have an old Microsoft LifeCam HD 5000 which I think (And hope?) will...