Is the Hunt: Showdown servers down on console or am I doing something wrong

Discus and support Is the Hunt: Showdown servers down on console or am I doing something wrong in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I play on Xbox and yesterday on the 11th I purchased Hunt Showdown deluxe edition, and it will never let me connect to the servers it says that they're... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by nickbarowski, Dec 13, 2021.

1. nickbarowski
    nickbarowski Guest

I play on Xbox and yesterday on the 11th I purchased Hunt Showdown deluxe edition, and it will never let me connect to the servers it says that they're probably down and to look on their social medias but they don't say anything about it being down so should I look into a refund or just wait it out it's not clear when it'll work I've even gone to uninstalling and reinstalling it

:)

nickbarowski, Dec 13, 2021
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

You can choose to wait it out a bit. If you choose to refund it, here's how you can do that;
    To get a refund, please go here and copy the the order number https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

Then use it to fill out this form https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/forms/request-a-...

After submitting, wait for an email on the status of your refund. You should get one within 72 hours and if your request is approved, you'll get your money back soon after. Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 days.
  3. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Which game shall I buy

I would choose hunt showdown.
  4. Miles_ Win User

Which game shall I buy

Personally I will go with Hunt Showdown.
  5. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Gamescom Announcements

I'm happy that they're bringing 'Hunt: Showdown' to the console.

I'm a bit late to the showing. So forgive me. ^-^
  6. Janet_C Win User

Am I doing something wrong

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

The offer price may be visible to everyone who sees the subscription listed in the Microsoft Store, but only eligible accounts are eligible for that price, usually accounts that have never been subscribers before.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Is the Hunt: Showdown servers down on console or am I doing something wrong - Similar Threads - Hunt Showdown servers

2. Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt Problems: This problem has around since 2015 and has not been fixed. The problem is when exiting the BONUS LEVEL.. At times when you exit you go right back to the beginning of the level. You keep any...
  3. Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Treasure Hunt resets gained privileges to defaults whilst the game-information...: What the **** is going on? I used to have permanent allocation for 8 axes, 8 dynamites and 8 maps as well as 4 hearts, then suddenly they reset it to default 2 axes, 2 dynamites, 2 maps and 3...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I have been playing Treasure Hunt for many years. Long enough that the original version I had was paid for and included no ads. I miss those days as the current version does have ads that use...
  5. Please add Hunt: Showdown to FPS Boost program!

in XboX Insiders
    Please add Hunt: Showdown to FPS Boost program!: Cause developers seems aren't going to do this submitted by /u/pelikankoo [link] [comments]
  6. Hunt showdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hunt showdown: I have the disc and the game installed. But a window keeps popping up saying I have run out of use on the trial version I had prior to purchasing it. How do I fix this problem?...
  7. High ping issues on hunt showdown? All my other games work fine.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High ping issues on hunt showdown? All my other games work fine.: High ping issues on hunt showdown? All my other games work fine. 497376b3-b13d-4004-a118-859ca955fc6d
  8. Games and Apps: Hunt Showdown trial not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games and Apps: Hunt Showdown trial not working: I have installed a trial of a game called Hunt: Showdown but when I try and start it a pop up appears saying that I don't own the game even though I haven't played it yet. I have tried to reset...
  9. Hunt - Showdown

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hunt - Showdown: Due to non disclosure agreement this post will Be deleted a3bbaaf2-e252-4626-a729-857753b091fc
  10. Hunt: Showdown

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunt: Showdown: I would love it if Microsoft brought Hunt Showdown to Xbox's Early Access like they did with PUBG. a6b77eb7-2887-4e56-968f-bc1ce4fff503