Is the game doing as WELL as this forum?

Discus and support Is the game doing as WELL as this forum? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I never understood who the prospective "buyer" was supposed to be, when nothing in this game works consistently. Are these guys geniuses or are their... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DukeNukem64ever, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Is the game doing as WELL as this forum?

I never understood who the prospective "buyer" was supposed to be, when nothing in this game works consistently.

Are these guys geniuses or are their customers imbeciles?

I'm afraid that we'll NEVER know for certain.

Good luck!

:)

DukeNukem64ever, Jun 22, 2016
  2. W4RL0CK 30
    W4RL0CK 30 Guest
    is this game as crappy as the last one?

Its a great game man, I like it way better than the first its got some comparence than MW2 but not as much as people say it does.

W4RL0CK 30, Jun 22, 2016
  3. BoxingANDY
    BoxingANDY Guest
    is this game as crappy as the last one?

IMO this game is better then all of your recently played games OP. Again only my opinion.

BoxingANDY, Jun 22, 2016
  4. Adrifing
    Adrifing Guest

oh i don't know the "i wont fire straight" or "i can shoot through mountains" seems to be working awesomely

Adrifing, Sep 9, 2016
  5. EVERY free game is worth exactly what you pay for it....absolutely NOTHING.

DukeNukem64ever, Sep 18, 2016
  6. Yes this game is doing very well, it's on the xbox, xbox one + ps4 & pc computer. The game works well, if your have a problem learning how to play etc, you just need to post what's hard/wrong so someone can help.

Overall the game is fun and free but as with any free game there can be limits. So if you put for example $50 in this game you can set yourself up to play every tank etc. It's just a game you play if you enjoy it and or love tanks with strategy. You
    can't just drive into battle shooting anywhere, if you do that you'll be killed quickly. You need to learn the tanks, guns, and alot of map strategy of where to go etc.

PoopStopsHere, Sep 20, 2016
  7. I love this game. Dukeypoo knows that. I also haven't spent anything on it. but all in all it seeems to be doing very well for itself. lots of ignorant people fall victim to it's scams though. they gotta make money somehow.

LordKillerDNA, Sep 21, 2016
  8. Is the game doing as WELL as this forum?

That is....hilarious!

Thanks!

DukeNukem64ever, Nov 2, 2018
  9. LordKillerDNA Win User

I love this game. Dukeypoo knows that. I also haven't spent anything on it. but all in all it seeems to be doing very well for itself. lots of ignorant people fall victim to it's scams though. they gotta make money somehow.
  10. DukeNukem64ever Win User

EVERY free game is worth exactly what you pay for it....absolutely NOTHING.
  11. Adrifing Win User

oh i don't know the "i wont fire straight" or "i can shoot through mountains" seems to be working awesomely
  12. DukeNukem64ever Win User

That is....hilarious!

Thanks!
  13. PoopStopsHere Win User

Yes this game is doing very well, it's on the xbox, xbox one + ps4 & pc computer. The game works well, if your have a problem learning how to play etc, you just need to post what's hard/wrong so someone can help.

Overall the game is fun and free but as with any free game there can be limits. So if you put for example $50 in this game you can set yourself up to play every tank etc. It's just a game you play if you enjoy it and or love tanks with strategy. You
    can't just drive into battle shooting anywhere, if you do that you'll be killed quickly. You need to learn the tanks, guns, and alot of map strategy of where to go etc.
Thema:

1. Is the game doing as WELL as this forum? - Similar Threads - game doing forum

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  4. How do I restore a game clip

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I restore a game clip: My friend saw Mt favorite clip and thought it would be funny to delete it so he did and I was wondering if I can restore It 57249625-ce61-4ec7-9b79-ced2bb8e7e49
  5. How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i fix “You to sign in to play this game”: I had started a game on my pc and the microsoft sign up thing popped up so i clicked my account and it and it acted like the game started but there was an error saying you need to sign in to play...
  6. how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller: how do i play pc games with xbox 360 controller eff96eac-d791-4d15-bf0a-44991cf03387
  7. How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I adjust my mic volume for captures in xbox game bar?: Me and my friend have this issue where when we clip 30 seconds of our game in the game bar my mic audio is very very loud while his is very very low. When he records clips he can barely hear his...
  8. How do you download a game remotely

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you download a game remotely: I am new to Xbox.... just purchased for my grandson who is 5. I purchased a game online but I cannot figure out how to download to the console. There's no option in the settings. Please help!...
  9. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  10. How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you get game files off a xbox 360s internal hard drive with the ring of death: I have an Xbox 360/s that's been to the repair shop for the ring of death and was told that it is a temporary fix. It has an internal hard drive and I would like to get the saved game files off of...