Is the european xbox live server down?

Discus and support Is the european xbox live server down? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am from Europe and my xbox one only connects to these servers: 134.170.29.24 - Microsoft Corporation - iphostinfo.com 191.232.139.75 - Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThinkHen66339, Oct 26, 2016.

1. Is the european xbox live server down?

ThinkHen66339, Oct 26, 2016
  2. European server

when i go online, all npcs names is offline and all quest named tracker goal text, i wanted to do halloween event but everything is screwed even all my stuff had no name and compacted, i hope its not the update that taken 1 hour to done downloading. any
    sugestion ???

Freezy ice 2524, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    new NA Ebonheart pact guild

Sounds a little bit Emo.

Would this be for the North American Server or the European Server?

Azrael008uk, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Qwertei
    Qwertei Guest

Qwertei, Oct 26, 2016
  5. Qwertei Win User

6. WARLORD 972 Win User

154ms PING - XBOX ONE live issue

160Mb DOWN

180 Mb up

Ping 153ms.

= where are the european servers ?
  7. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

WHY IS THEIR BIG LAG TONITE ON ALL SEVERS?

I live on the west coast, and oddly enough I lag on western servers, but connect to European servers just fine. Guess bf3 servers are on the fritz.
  8. orion796 Win User

Singleplayer First or MP

or is it european servers..american servers etc
  9. ManUtdMANIAC Win User

Fathers of the Dominion - Aldmeri Dominion Guild for parents and mature players alike!

are you on european servers?
Thema:

1. Is the european xbox live server down? - Similar Threads - european live server

2. Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t Medal of Honor European assault play on Xbox series X?: I get a message that says that this title is no backwards compatible but the website doesn’t list it as such 931e0123-b3c7-46f7-b33d-286a11b7e2da
  3. Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Comes to European Cloud Services: Call of Duty is now available on European Cloud, This is part of the settlement and does not apply to other regions. COD on the cloud has no dates of availability anywhere else in the world, so...
  4. European games on American Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    European games on American Xbox Series X: Hello, I want to buy Dead Space for my US Xbox Series X but I am in Germany. Will the European disc work in my American console? Thanks. 6766d829-a2ec-45aa-9520-dae79ee57060
  5. Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my Xbox S handle European Voltage?: Hello! I am an American who is currently working in Latvia and I brought along my Xbox S. I bought a Tessan Type C adapter to change from European to American plugs. However, it says on the...
  6. What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition)

in XBoX on Consoles
    What European power adapter works best with my Xbox 1 S (Battlefield 1 edition): I’m currently working in Poland for a little while. I’m from the US and have had my Xbox for a while. I’m currently having a problem with my Xbox not powering on when I plug it into my current...
  7. I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy...: I have an Xbox One S and an American account and I have a European version game, can I buy an add-on??? 106fda99-bb37-4b98-8685-05ae6f34622f
  8. Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S??: Is it possible to buy an add-on for a European game on an American account on the Xbox One S?? 6414a86a-278c-43b5-8303-8434b1cdc8e4
  9. Xbox live service on IP address 65.55.42.42 not reachable from some European networks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live service on IP address 65.55.42.42 not reachable from some European networks: Hello, as some others, I am not able to login to xbox live since the 14th. I have found that during login to xbox live, console tries to connect to IP address 65.55.42.42 via KRB5 protocol. this...
  10. Xbox Live Gold from NA Xbox One to European Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold from NA Xbox One to European Xbox One: I wasn't able to find the answer to my question anywhere else so I thought I'd ask here... I just moved to Italy from the United States where I have a Xbox One. I would like to buy a Xbox here in...