Is the enforcement doing there job or just ignoring the truth

Discus and support Is the enforcement doing there job or just ignoring the truth in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I was just on a very awesome exciting Jamaica trip everyone Should visit gheee btw so I come back to a 2 week suspension because my account got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MURK KING 35, Jul 30, 2017.

1. MURK KING 35
    MURK KING 35 Guest

Ok so I was just on a very awesome exciting Jamaica trip everyone Should visit gheee btw so I come back to a 2 week suspension because my account got hacked and the enforcement team won't believe me when I told them that because my account got banned befor
    this wasn't no even my account this was my cousin he switched to PlayStation and lest me have his account so if I have to wait these two weeks I will Ben switching rob PlayStation I grew up to Xbox for 10 years I've been playing Xbox and Ian who th hap they
    there loyal customers

:)

MURK KING 35, Jul 30, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    is xbox enforement really doing their job or are the just ignoring the truth

Again he received the mod which is an actionable offence

ngocphi, Jul 30, 2017
  3. is xbox enforement really doing their job or are the just ignoring the truth

So guys as you know Xbox enforcement might be starting to get a little corrupted and just upholding their decision on account suspension even though your telling the complete truth they still uphold their decision and just keep you
    suspended like for instance my account i was playing gta5 normally and the a modder comes into the lobby and teleports me out of my garage and drop 5 million dollars on me and while hes doing that in trying to find his gamer tag and he leave before i can the
    2 days later my account get suspend and after 5 day of trying the appeal for case review i complete it and tell them exactly what happened and then the next day i look and the decision was upheld and it made me mad and i want to know if this has happened to
    you and to try and put an end to it.

nightmaresoul07, Jul 30, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

If you believe whatever happended to cause the ban was done when your account was outside of your control then call phone support and have them start an unauthorized access case.

If it was found that what caused the ban happened as the result of someone else being on the account it might be reversed.

KindGryphon, Jul 30, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

If you believe whatever happended to cause the ban was done when your account was outside of your control then call phone support and have them start an unauthorized access case.

If it was found that what caused the ban happened as the result of someone else being on the account it might be reversed.
  6. Ghost SFOD Win User

So you admit to joining a moder lobby with the intent of getting a cheat?

And you didn't cheat?

Hmm sounds like cheating to me

Pretty sure their job is to catch Cheaters.just saying

He specifically said that he was playing in a normal lobby when a modder joined the lobby and took him out of his garage. Means the game was already in play if he was actively doing something when the guy joined.

A lot of the time you don't have a choice. If game designers can't stop them you think the average player can?
  7. Ghost SFOD Win User

And you didn't cheat?

He specifically said that he was playing in a normal lobby when a modder joined the lobby and took him out of his garage. Means the game was already in play if he was actively doing something when the guy joined.
  8. ngocphi Win User

And you didn't cheat?

9. SpyShadow Win User

Bullying

Just as a precaution please do not respond or retaliate in any way that would break ToS and allow them to report you. Letting the enforcement do their job and ignoring the person's bullying is the best option.
Thema:

1. Is the enforcement doing there job or just ignoring the truth - Similar Threads - enforcement doing job

2. How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you get enforced from making a looking for group post for a roleplay community?: I've been trying to recruit members for my group and every time I do my post gets taken down and I get enforced over and over again, I have many enforcements from making looking for group posts...
  3. How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I appeal a ban if there are no active suspensions or enforcement history on my account?: I can't contact support because the account is banned but there is no enforcement on the account so I can't contact through that either [img] ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Accessibility /...
  4. How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i get rid of an enforcement after someone founf out my info and got me ban from...: I got an enforcement after someone figured out my info and i changed it and got an enforcement how do i get rid of it. *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Account management...
  5. How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get rid of the Xbox enforcement ban: I tried logging in to my Xbox account but it says Notice if Xbox Enforcement tho I haven't played on it in months I got the new Xbox and last I knew there was a lot of expensive things on this...
  6. Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox enforcement so dishonest and disingenuous? Why do Microsoft enable Rockstar...: I received yet another ban for simply stating fact. Rockstar is a child predator and MS is an enabler. These are not attacks on any individual. These statements aren't offensive to anyone. These...
  7. How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact the enforcement team/get another appeal?: My account was hacked on Xbox sometime between November and December 2022 the only reason I know that is because when I check my email after a year of not being on Xbox I have a single brand new...
  8. How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you contact Xbox enforcement about an expired suspension?: I got a messaging suspension for 28 hours 2 days ago. However, my suspension was only lifted from Xbox, not Minecraft or any other multiplayer game. So, I still can’t chat on anything. Microsoft...
  9. How do i challenge an enforcement??

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i challenge an enforcement??: My son received an enforcement on his account when he goes to speak to his friends on Fortnite. When i check on Microsoft, he has no active or previous suspensions showing. Microsoft staff won't...
  10. So How’s Xbox Enforcement? Wish they can do a better job rather than allowing people to cheat

in XBoX Accessibility
    So How’s Xbox Enforcement? Wish they can do a better job rather than allowing people to cheat: Microsoft should honestly Fire employees and hire actual people that can do the job as necessary cf738d80-cb79-4426-bd31-768e19b016e6