Is the disc vibration covered by warranty?

Discus and support Is the disc vibration covered by warranty? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox series x and im using the disk drive for the new mw2.. it makes an extremely loud vibration vibrating my entire tv stand and i can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamMartini-Valencia, Nov 12, 2022.

  1. Is the disc vibration covered by warranty?


    I have a xbox series x and im using the disk drive for the new mw2.. it makes an extremely loud vibration vibrating my entire tv stand and i can hear the bassy vibrations all throughout my entire house... and it doesn't only do it when playing... it does it from the second i turn on the xbox with thr disc inside... and the entire time im playing... as im sitting here typing im hering this insane bass vibration.... this is obviously a defect as my xbox one never did this, even though its in the same exact spot on the same exact tv stand, in the same house... only difference is the xbox

    :)
     
    AdamMartini-Valencia, Nov 12, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Is the disc vibration covered by warranty?

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today despite this AdamMartini-Valencia

    If this is happening with all your physical games. Yes, could be that your disc tray has some issues

    If your console its within warranty you can request a repair order following the steps here:

    https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. Miss Portia Win User

    Subwoofer and Xbox 360

    If the vibrations from the Subwoofer are that excessive, you might consider moving the subwoofer. Damage caused by excessive vibration while the system is running is not covered under the Xbox 360 warranty.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

    cd/disc tray making vibrating nosies

    Hi, firstly may I suggest you don't move the disc tray around with a disc in the drive and the console on, you could damage the disc that is in the drive and possibly damage the disc drive itself.

    -

    Sometimes the hard drive bay cover can vibrate and it's often difficult to tell exactly where the vibrating noise is coming from. If you look on the right hand side of the console near to the rear you will see this removable cover. Could you try removing
    that and refitting it again please.
  5. Elekman Win User

    open tray

    If it ever happens? You may need to replace the console. Warranty doesn't cover disc drive failures.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Refund

    Nope unless you pay for extended disc warranty which cover bugs

    But usually only in a recall

    Which there isnt any for it

    Once opened you online get trade value unless you have disc warranty
Thema:

Is the disc vibration covered by warranty?

Loading...
  1. Is the disc vibration covered by warranty? - Similar Threads - disc vibration covered

  2. Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Build Xbox Series X won't claim copy Star Wars Galactic Racer as a Disc-to-Digital game.: I just got a PHYSICAL copy of Star Wars Galactic Racer and claimed the Disc-to-Digital license on my Beta Build Xbox Series X, but it seems to not claim it. Am I doing something wrong, or am I...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  7. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  8. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Why does my XBox Series X make like a vibrating/grinding noise when i install disc games?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my XBox Series X make like a vibrating/grinding noise when i install disc games?: This has never been an issue for me until today. I was reinstalling COD MW2 and when I was doing that like a grinding/vibrating noise happened...Like I said never has this been an issue for me. I...