Is the Crossfire Beta still available?

Discus and support Is the Crossfire Beta still available? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I can't find it in the insider hub submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/CherryDrCoke, Jul 12, 2020.

  1. Is the Crossfire Beta still available?

    /u/CherryDrCoke, Jul 12, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Smuroh Win User

    Downloading Crossfire X

    Morning,

    Sadly the crossfire open beta was only available on June 25 through June 28 and is now over, so your not going to be able to play it anymore, hopefully they have another one soon so you can jump in and
    test it out because it was pretty epic.
  3. jokerwho72 Win User

    Beta still not avail in ASIA?

    Thanks bro for the headsup. Shall wait for the game itself and buy it. Hopefully it is better and diff from demo!,
  4. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

    Beta still not avail in ASIA?

    you are not missing anything worth playing, the beta is a build which is over a year old and not really represenative of the final game play
  5. y3ivan Win User

    Beta still not avail in ASIA?

    yes you could do that but need gold membership again to download it.

    save your time, dont download the beta. Its horrendously bad, unless you wanted to try BF gameplay
  6. BarbecueSausage Win User

    First Impressions, Modern Warfare

    Is the beta still available?
Thema:

Is the Crossfire Beta still available?

Loading...
  1. Is the Crossfire Beta still available? - Similar Threads - Crossfire Beta still

  2. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  3. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  4. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...
  5. How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get the Beta ring for Xbox Insiders?: I hit Level 5 a little while back, and I've been an Insiders member for almost 5 years. The Xbox Insiders page says you can change your ring in the Xbox Insiders app via the Manage button, but I...
  6. September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 24, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260921-2200) Feel...
  7. Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Beta ring updates rolling this week?: Just asking. submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  9. Where are the updates for beta and delta?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where are the updates for beta and delta?: Alpha and alpha skip ahead has been getting alot of updates and i havent seen beta or delta got an update once. 12 days since delta was last updated and patch notes on reddit While beta hasn't...
  10. What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it...