Is the CoD Modern Warfare II physical copy not upgradable?

Discus and support Is the CoD Modern Warfare II physical copy not upgradable? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the disc version of CoD Modern Warfare II for Xbox SX and after i wanted to upgrade but when i got to check both the Microsoft Store and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Unsailed soap, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Is the CoD Modern Warfare II physical copy not upgradable?

I bought the disc version of CoD Modern Warfare II for Xbox SX and after i wanted to upgrade but when i got to check both the Microsoft Store and In-game store the vault edition still comes up full price.

:)

Unsailed soap, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
  4. Geri M. Win User

Purchase error "Resource not Found" when trying to upgrade Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 to Vault Edition?

Hi DaWiseguy,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Community Forum.

We understand that you are trying to upgrade Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 To Vault Edition, but you encountered an error that the resource not found. Just want to check if the upgrade is available for the standard game that you have currently. You may try to check it on this links. CoD Modern Warfare II Upgrade to Vault Edition - MMOGA and here Buy Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® II | Xbox.

You may also visit this article for more support. Can't Upgrade Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to a Different Edition - Blizzard Support (battle.net)

If you have other clarifications, you can get back to us by replying to this post.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Have a great day ahead.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Deez Hussle Win User

I bought Call of Duty cross Gen edition “smart delivery” modern warfare 2. I have a series S and I can’t play this game on it? Can we turn it into a digital only version?

I have an Xbox one and bought the physical copy of modern warfare 2 and it will not install
  6. Francia J. Win User

Why is it whenever I put my Modern Warfare 2 Cross Gen disc into my Xbox it doesn’t even start to install or even show up in the Queue? (I just bought the game.)

Thank you so much for that and do you have the Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0, installed? If yes, can you please check if you can install the packs for Call of Duty Modern Warfare II from there?

Go to "My games and apps" > Installed games > Highlight the game > Press the Menu button > Go to "manage games and add-ons" > Click the game icon.

Make sure that these packs are installed:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 1

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 3

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 4

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 5

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II - Content Pack 6
Thema:

1. Is the CoD Modern Warfare II physical copy not upgradable? - Similar Threads - CoD Modern Warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare 3: I ordered a digital copy before the release date and my son thinks that he should have the Soap Operator skin however it’s locked. Should he have access to this? 3a60a48d-5dd7-4835-810b-92ce58a54550
  3. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  4. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  5. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  6. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?: I own the game and used to play campaign all the time so I know I own it. The option to download it does not appear like I don't own that 1 add on. I've uninstalled everything and re installed...
  8. Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...: Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem? 84ad9160-0ace-47ec-8ba1-f14b378719e8
  9. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...
  10. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310