Is The banjo kazooie franchise died?

Discus and support Is The banjo kazooie franchise died? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; plz tell because I want new banjo kazooie games! 38ef94f8-7a73-46c6-b29d-f0a03f112d77 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NameLoki785289, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Is The banjo kazooie franchise died?

plz tell because I want new banjo kazooie games!

:)

NameLoki785289, Oct 13, 2017
  2. SolaTerra
    SolaTerra Guest
    BANJO-KAZOOIE

I would also love to see an offical Banjo and Kazooie 3 video game and a complete remake of the first 2 with updated graphics. I read that shortly after Microsft aquired "Rare". The two developers who were lead designers on the Banjo and Kazooie franchise
    left "Rare" for other projects.

So, short of the original developers returning to "Rare". There would have to be another group of developers hired-on at "Rare". Who are as enthusiastic about the Banjo and Kazooie franchise and have a great idea for a 3rd sequel.

"Banjo and Kazooie Nuts n' Bolts" had great physics. It was fun trying-out different flying vehicle configurations and seeing how they would fly in different ways. Overall it was more of a side quest than an official sequel to Banjo-Tooie.

SolaTerra, Oct 13, 2017
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    It's really sad how rare Banjo-Kazooie games have become.

minecraft is nothing like banjo kazooie.

US Revenge, Oct 13, 2017
  4. SigmaTheDJ
    SigmaTheDJ Guest

It's hard to say for sure if the franchise is dead, but it's quite likely that it is. The last game came out nearly 10 years ago, didn't do well, and there's been no word on a sequel or reboot since then. Maybe they will make a new game, but I wouldn't hold
    your breath.

SigmaTheDJ, Oct 13, 2017
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

It's hard to say for sure if the franchise is dead, but it's quite likely that it is. The last game came out nearly 10 years ago, didn't do well, and there's been no word on a sequel or reboot since then. Maybe they will make a new game, but I wouldn't hold
    your breath.
  6. SolaTerra Win User

BANJO-KAZOOIE

I would also love to see an offical Banjo and Kazooie 3 video game and a complete remake of the first 2 with updated graphics. I read that shortly after Microsft aquired "Rare". The two developers who were lead designers on the Banjo and Kazooie franchise
    left "Rare" for other projects.

So, short of the original developers returning to "Rare". There would have to be another group of developers hired-on at "Rare". Who are as enthusiastic about the Banjo and Kazooie franchise and have a great idea for a 3rd sequel.

"Banjo and Kazooie Nuts n' Bolts" had great physics. It was fun trying-out different flying vehicle configurations and seeing how they would fly in different ways. Overall it was more of a side quest than an official sequel to Banjo-Tooie.
  7. Ashadelo李世杰 Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

huh? No there isn't There Banjo and Kazooie, Banjo and Kazooie 2 and Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts a totally different style game.
  8. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Buying Xbox 360 games on Xbox one with a gift card

If you really want to play banjo kazooie on xbox one without logging on an xbox 360 is to buy rare replay. You get banjo kazooie, banjo tooie and banjo kazooie nuts and bolts along with 20 or so more games.
  9. Altage Win User

I don't understand, Banjo Kazooie 3?

I agree, Banjo Kazooie three would be awesome! And the recent addition of Banjo Kazooie to Smash Bros Ultimate definitely suggest he is making a resurgence.
Thema:

1. Is The banjo kazooie franchise died? - Similar Threads - banjo kazooie franchise

2. why was Banjo Tooie made worse?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why was Banjo Tooie made worse?: the N64 version of Banjo Tooie, in my opinion, was perfect and after hearing it was to come to the xbox one i was so looking forward to it… but when i inputted any “cheato” based codes… my save...
  3. A Passionate Plea: Revive Banjo-Kazooie with a Spectacular Rework!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A Passionate Plea: Revive Banjo-Kazooie with a Spectacular Rework!: Dear Xbox Community, I write to you today as a devoted fan and advocate of the beloved Banjo-Kazooie franchise, which holds a special place in the hearts of gamers worldwide. With sincere...
  4. I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to make a Banjo-Kazooie Fan game for the franchise's 25th anniversary. But How?: I need the okay from rareware and microsoft to make and publish to xbox. can anyone help? 999332f2-799f-4aac-8e04-27ea1404568f
  5. Banjo Kazzooie 360 cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banjo Kazzooie 360 cloud gaming: When I load up the game it asks me to sign in internally and I do so with my Xbox pc credentials. Weirdly it then gives me two options, my account and the account I know the name of but is not...
  6. Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.

in XboX Insiders
    Please remake Banjo-Kazooie for Xbox and PC.: It doesnt even have to be a total remake. I would love to see a graphical update so Banjo Kazooie looks as good as how the characters look in Super smash bros. ultimate. submitted by...
  7. Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...

in XBoX on Windows
    Rare have given me the okay. But to Use Conker or Banjo-Kazooie for my fan game do i need...: I was wondering if I was to distribute my fan game on my Gamejolt? Would that be okay with you. Since Rare have already given me the green light to make my fan games but do I need your permission...
  8. I can't find any of the Banjo Kazooie games in the xbox store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find any of the Banjo Kazooie games in the xbox store.: Hey, I recently got xbox games pass for PC and thought that it included the range of Banjo Kazooie games. When I search for them through the web I can find them, but through the xbox app, no...
  9. Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you Port the Banjo Kazooie Games to Switch Or at the Very least PC?: Hello, people at Xbox I wanted to Request something related to the Banjo Kazooie series. I know you guys ruine- I mean bought Rare from Nintendo Back in 2002, But please at least let the games...
  10. Banjo Kazooie not loading saved games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banjo Kazooie not loading saved games: When playing Banjo Kazooie through xbox cloud gaming in my web browser on my pc, I can save the game. However, when i close and reopen the game, the save is no longer available. I have tried...