Is the All Access worth it?

Discus and support Is the All Access worth it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I think its worth it if you dont have any gold or game pass subscription already and also if you dont have a XB1X already......... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Tarnend, Nov 28, 2019.

  1. Tarnend
    Tarnend Guest

    Is the All Access worth it?


    I think its worth it if you dont have any gold or game pass subscription already and also if you dont have a XB1X already......

    :)
     
    Tarnend, Nov 28, 2019
    #1
  2. Real Dangerr Win User

    Is the All Access worth it?

    I think its too much...you have to buy a new Xbox then trade it in for another then trade that one in for the new Xbox and still wait a few months after to get all the things, too much.
  3. XxDARKxWAVExX Win User

    Is the All Access worth it?

    If I didn't already have the x I would do it.
  4. NLH1 Win User

    Is the All Access worth it?

    All access is perfect for people on a budget and who prefer buying games digitally, personally i'll have to see the prices when they're released and decide for myself what I'm willing to pay for what I'm getting.
  5. Anghellic Karma Win User

    Is the All Access worth it?

    I'm not a fan of it. I would much rather purchase things outright, as sale prices, and save money, than pay an amount over time that isn't an actual deal.
  6. pjameleven Win User

    Is the All Access worth it?

    Personally, the ability to upgrade to Scarlett when it comes out makes it worth it in my mind.
Thema:

Is the All Access worth it?

Loading...
  1. Is the All Access worth it? - Similar Threads - Access worth

  2. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  5. How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?

    in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Alpha access for Xbox Insider?: I am interested in testing new alpha features but I can’t seem to figure out how to gain access to the alpha on Xbox Insider. I’ve done all available surveys and activities but they seem limited....
  6. The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.

    in XboX Insiders
    The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it....
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of...: My previous Xbox live account that I’ve had for years was recently perma-banned. I have thousands of dollars worth of games and movies that I purchased thru the Xbox store with this account over...
  9. Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money?: Why cant I access my approx. $5000.00 worth of movies for which you took my money? My acct. is paid up to date and you took the money...why can I not watch to the 235 movies?...
  10. EA Access worth it?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Access worth it?: To those that have it, what do you think? I think I'm mainly asking if the games are decent. I know they seem to add a new game every month and I wonder if they'll still do that this month. I've...