Is the 3 months nitro for xbox gamepass ultimate still here?

Discus and support Is the 3 months nitro for xbox gamepass ultimate still here? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a different account, but I don't really see the perk for 3 months of Discord Nitro. According to the website though,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vampsie, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Vampsie
    Vampsie Guest

I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate on a different account, but I don't really see the perk for 3 months of Discord Nitro. According to the website though, it says that it lasts till April 2023, and its November of 2022. Is the offer just gone and I'm being dumb, or does it only appear on certain times?

:)

Vampsie, Nov 19, 2022
  2. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Vampsie, This situation is happening with some users. The promotion is available in some locations, but still, apparently it is not appearing in some cases.

If all advantages appear, except for discord, I advise you to contact Discord support so that they can analyze your situation and, if applicable, enable the code in your account

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

You can test both forms, Vampsie.

It seems that this advantage is not appearing to several users, and it really appears as active at the moment.

What we can do too would be to report this mistake, friend

All the details regarding the ban are here, enter it and see the exact reason for the ban.

https://enforcement.xbox.com

You can try to use it, by this link here.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

That way it will be analyzed, and if it is found that it was unfairly, they will withdraw.
  5. Vampsie Win User

Im in the US which is elligble for the promotion, while im waiting for them to respond, ive been doing some research and it says that I should contact Xbox support if I "believe im elligble for the promotion" in which I am. Do you think I should just wait for Discord to respond, or contact Xbox support?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Only 1 perk in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

You gotta goto perks in the gamepass app on your console

Spotify is oy for us and uk regions only and discord is mobile or pc only and no prevuously subscribed nitro accounts https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047412672-Get-3-months-of-Nitro-with-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate#h_01EGMG07Y34DMP0JNYSWTKFA3V

For nitro
Thema:

1. Is the 3 months nitro for xbox gamepass ultimate still here? - Similar Threads - months nitro gamepass

2. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  3. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  4. I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I signed up for xbox ultimate and didn't recieve the 3 month discord nitro code.: I have never had discord nitro before so i don't know why i didn't get the benefit. 710cebb4-0206-449e-bd60-518239f86eae
  5. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass 3 Month Free Discord Nitro question: Hello! I have a question about the 3 Month Free Discord Nitro in the Ultimate pass. When I redeemed the code and it worked for me, it says that I will be charged after 1 month and not 3 months...
  6. Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Buy Game Pass Ulitmate but not get Discord Nitro 3 month code: I buy GamePassUlitmate(GPU) but not get the Discord Nitro 3 month code, what happen? i since 2020/9/3 star to feedback this problem to online customer service, but at this day 2020/10/14 still...
  7. Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk: where did it go?: I scanned the qr code, sorted the card details, and confirmed it all, but im not sure where the nitro went. Its not on my usual discord account, despite confirming it on my phone (that has the...
  8. 3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    3 Month Xbox Game Pass From discord nitro: I got Discord Nitro and it gave me a code to redeem on this page: microsoft.com/redeem or this page when I asked A forum: redeem.microsoft.com I got an error trying to redeem it in both pages...
  9. Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can we still get the three month of nitro with xbox game pass ultimate?: i can't see it saying that i can anywhere s maybe the deal is over bf82257a-2386-47da-9f1d-d88071f3695e
  10. Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]

in XBoX on Windows
    Presente de discord nitro de três meses[Translation-Three-month nitro discord gift]: Boa tarde, não estou a conseguir dar o presente de discord nitro de 3 meses a um colega meu. este e o seguinte link que não esta a dar...