Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?

Discus and support Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I apologize if this has already been answered before, but I've been seeing some conflicting information on this. I have never had Ultimate previously,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Kingtito10, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Kingtito10
    Kingtito10 Guest

Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers?

I apologize if this has already been answered before, but I've been seeing some conflicting information on this.

I have never had Ultimate previously, and the last time I had Gold was in 2017. I did the 14 day free trial when the original game pass came out (way back when), but I am still getting the $1 offer for Ultimate from Microsoft as I have never had it on my
    account. If I buy Gold for 3 years now and then proceed to upgrade it to Ultimate, would I receive the entire 3 years as Ultimate, or would I get it prorated according to their graph?

Thanks for the help!

:)

Kingtito10, Jun 27, 2020
  2. D4vid 360 Win User

The 1:1 should (should, am not 100% sure) be available for the first time.

After that, even if years have passed, it is not available.
  3. julosjc Win User

Hi There,

If you have not had ultimate before and upgrade and use ultimate for the first time to convert your previous existing membership (gold or gamepass) it should be valid, if previously done before, it is not possible to do it twice.
  4. COLDAS YMIR WBF Win User

hmm im not to sure on this topic but from experience I know when I done it it transferred it over
  5. xSOUTHxMOUTHx Win User

Hey Kingtito10 to answer your question if you want the best bang for your buck I'd go ahead and get the three years and then proceed to get ultimate. As best that I can tell the three years get converted to ultimate that youd pay a dollar for. Hopefully
    this helped
  6. Smwutches Win User

Expired Ultimate Game Pass

The $1 promotion is only available to new subscribers. So since you've already had Ultimate, you would not be eligible for that price. You can still upgrade standard Gold to Ultimate if you purchase Ultimate at a regular price though.
Thema:

1. Is the 1:1 upgrade from Gold to Ultimate still available for FIRST time Ultimate subscribers? - Similar Threads - upgrade Gold Ultimate

2. Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X SSD Upgrade Issues (OS:25398.4441): I upgraded my drive to a SSD of equal size. Ive used the OSU1 offline updater, unformatted, formated (NTFS), different drives holding the OSU1 file. Ive also tried the Xbox One X hdd windows...
  3. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  4. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  5. Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to upgrade my hard drive on my xbox one x to ssd: I have an Xbox One X which has a hard drive that has failed. I was wondering if I could upgrade it to an ssd as I tried going to repair shops and they are charging more than $200....
  6. Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to gig internet breaks series x and s network performance: Hi. I bought a series x and upgraded to gig internet speed. My speeds became slower than before I upgraded. I had my ISP come out over ten times and they found no problems on their end. I have...
  7. why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my code for upgrade from game pass core to ultimate NOT WORKING: I redeemed reward points so I could change from game pass core to game pass ultimate has NOT WORKED on xbox showing in my order history states its done but it has NOT when I go onto my xbox one...
  8. How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I upgrade my Xbox from a IPv4 to the recommend IPv6?: How do I upgrade my Xbox from the IPv4 to the recommend IPv6? 1519e489-a9a8-4f83-9b61-3b0e14068cbc
  9. Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't xbox give us these new features upgrades?: This is a message directly for xbox, why doesn't xbox release an update for us that can allow us to stream straight to YouTube and add the chat on our hud wether streaming to twitch or YouTube. We...
  10. Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgraded to Faster Powerline Adapter, Now Experiencing Random Lag: I recently upgraded my powerline adapter, significantly boosting my internet speed from 20-40 Mbps to 100 Mbps (my connection is still a 100mbps fiber line). However, I've noticed a new issue - my...