Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer?

Discus and support Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I’m trying to look for a windows 8.1 version of taptiles, is it removed? b46a955c-a1c7-48e3-b88c-49e842408d67 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SeanTigert, Apr 2, 2022.

  1. SeanTigert
    SeanTigert Guest

    Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer?


    Hey guys, I’m trying to look for a windows 8.1 version of taptiles, is it removed?

    :)
     
    SeanTigert, Apr 2, 2022
    #1
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

    Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer?

    Yeah, Taptiles for Windows 8/8.1 has been removed from the store. If you already own the game, then check your library in the Windows 8 store, you might still be able to download it from there.
  3. MS Win8 Games Win User

    Taptiles won't load

    Hello,

    At this time, we're working on an App update to support Taptiles better for Windows 8.1 users. Once the App has released to the Windows Store, a post will be made to let everyone know to update!

    Thank you,

  4. fjbailey3 Win User

    Taptiles 8.1 issue AGAIN!

    We have the same problem, Taptiles minimizes itself immediately on launch an HP Envy laptop. It was working, then stopped. This problem exists with both accounts on the Envy. Taptiles works fine on both accounts on an HP Pavilion. On my desktop, Taptiles
    will not connect to Xbox, although other Xbox games work fine. All systems run Windows 8.1 All systems are current on Windows and application updates.
  5. FreckledFlyer19 Win User

    Taptiles update Windows 8.1

    have new laptop with windows 8.1 on it, won't load taptiles. tried uninstall reinstall with no luck. Have it on other devices works fine. anyone have a solution?
  6. BranchingRain98 Win User

    Taptiles problems - we need your help!

    1. I am running on Windows 8.1 on an HP Pavillion Touchsmart 14 Sleekbook. All updates have been installed.

    2. When I launch Taptiles, the purple screen appears briefly then defaults to the desktop or the browser, if open. This is all that happens regardless of the number of times I try to open taptiles.

    3. NP ERROR CODE.

    4. This has been occurring for over a year. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling still to no avail. Really miss taptiles.
Thema:

Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer?

Loading...
  1. Is Taptiles still supporting windows 8.1?, or no longer? - Similar Threads - Taptiles still supporting

  2. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  5. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  9. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...
  10. Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why does Xbox Series S still show the old `xbox.com/xboxone/NAT` link?: I noticed something on my Xbox Series S. Whenever my console has no internet connection or Xbox network services are unavailable, the network screen shows a support link that says:...