is star trek online playable on gamepass?

Discus and support is star trek online playable on gamepass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I found star trek online on the microsoft store website, where I get indicators that say thanks for purchasing (for free) the game, and if I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StevanGaskill, Jan 25, 2023.

1. is star trek online playable on gamepass?

I found star trek online on the microsoft store website, where I get indicators that say thanks for purchasing (for free) the game, and if I want to install it to xbox console...but provides no way to install it and no indication that it is even available on windows. I'm confused. Any enlightenment would be appreciated.

:)

StevanGaskill, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not available for PC through Microsoft. You can get it through Steam or possibly the game's website to play it on PC.
  3. BlackSilverAce Win User

Star Trek Games

I'm playing Star Trek Legacy now on the 360. Not an MMO, and online is pretty much dead, but you shouldn't miss this one if you're a Star Trek fan...
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

STAR TREK

A real Star Trek game would be awesome.

There's talk of some crap co-op junk shooter in the works based on the terrible crap reboot, but a real Star Trek game? That would be awesome.

There's always Star Trek Online on the PC though, if you don't mind an MMO...
  5. Alan Smithee666 Win User

Star Trek Legacy

Just... Just don't.

There are better Star Trek games.

You and your friend should try Star Trek Online. It's free to play, and it has a lot of updates that have improved the game.
  6. Hyperion CMDR Win User

What is the last game you completed?

none yet working on fallout shelter and star trek online
Thema:

1. is star trek online playable on gamepass? - Similar Threads - star trek online

2. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  3. I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to play star trek online on old gen.: Star Trek online keeps kicking me out of the new character thing and keeps saying connection lost. Also it keeps saying you need a controller for this game. :( I'm using a controller also I'm on...
  4. I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play star trek online on my xbox x. " losing connection to the server".: I play on the xbox x, 300mb fibre connection, connected to a 65 inch screen. 99% of the time the problem occurs when loading between screens. Ie: I have transwarped to somewhere, or out of a quest...
  5. XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX 360 S Will Not Load Star Trek Online: I've been have problems with Star Trek Online (STO) not loading since yesterday March 25th, 2022. Prior to this I have one character stuck in a tutorial. Now the game will not even load....
  6. Star Trek Online Log in Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star Trek Online Log in Issues: Hi, I am currently in China playing on the xbox. For the past two weeks I havent had an issues playing the game (When you buy a xbox in China you are given a USB that allows you to pick what...
  7. Star trek online on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star trek online on xbox: I'm so sick of this I play star trek online on my xbox and it hasn't been working for ages keeps coming up with some error code thing but I look it up and can't find anything what's going on!...
  8. Keep it clean error star trek on-line

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep it clean error star trek on-line: So having a keep it clean error with the following: Task Force Omega now recruiting. Fed allied members are welcome to join. Message for more info. What is causing the profanity filter to...
  9. Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??

in XboX Insiders
    Free-to-play game Star Trek Online will not work without Gold??: On, I believe, April 21, 2021 Microsoft enabled online functionality for f2p games without Xbox Live Gold. However, Star Trek online has never functioned properly this way even though it is cited...
  10. Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Star trek online free verdant zhat pistol&experimental ship upgrade token: This free item was suppose to be in the xbox store as of 6pm march 16 2021 so my question is were is it at ?its already out in playstation store! What is the hold up ?...