Is something wrong with my console?

Discus and support Is something wrong with my console? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My series s is brand new but it’s making a clicking noise in the fan kinda like a cricket. I was playing a backwards compatible game when it started... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Its Karma, Nov 16, 2022.

1. Its Karma
    Its Karma Guest

My series s is brand new but it’s making a clicking noise in the fan kinda like a cricket. I was playing a backwards compatible game when it started happening.

:)

Its Karma, Nov 16, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if it only happens with one game, try performing this procedure below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Its Karma Win User

No console is fine just by itself. Nothing slows down at all.

No it’s only when I play that game it’s about like 20 mins in then it starts. From what I can tell.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Its, this is happening with all the games you play on the console or only with those of the backwards compatible?

When it comes to noise, it would be loud and somehow disrupts the gameplay in the console, navigation of the menus etc?

Do you feel any slowness or something on the console?

If you can give more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
  5. jawest78 Win User

Something wrong with console transfer.

When you have something in your download queue, you should have 2 options: One to download just the selected item; and another to download all items. Even if there is only a single item in the queue, you want to select the second option to download all items.
    This will then associate your gamertag with your new console so that items will be automatically downloaded to it.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Something is wrong with my Xbox one console

Sorry to hear it. First off, I wanted to mention that you shouldn't post personal information on an open forum.

If you still cannot communicate then please try deleting your tag from the console then power cycle by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. After that redownload your tag to see if that helps.
Thema:

1. Is something wrong with my console? - Similar Threads - something wrong console

2. Something's wrong with my xbox queue

in XboX Insiders
    Something's wrong with my xbox queue: My series s has a queue problem cus every time I update or install something my console just starts bugging out. Like not doing progress in the installation for a few minutes,the side bar just not...
  3. Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try Again In A Bit. Something went wrong: WHY WONT IT LET ME sign in my console to my Xbox app just trying to connect it to my console. 8998ecf8-199c-4f8b-924b-78934ba11c16
  4. "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "Something went wrong with your party. Try again later" error when attempting to join a...: Both were working perfectly fine yesterday and the error appeared tonight. I've tried repairing and resetting the associated apps on my PC. I have made sure my privacy settings were set correctly....
  5. I signed into the wrong account and purchased something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I signed into the wrong account and purchased something: When I was redeeming my digital code for FC24 it said it was redeemed but then I noticed I was on my Gmail account not my AOL account, and my AOL account is what I use for my Xbox, is there anyway...
  6. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  7. I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for no reason out of nowhere did I do something wrong please someone...: I was playing with my friend when we decided to go on something else, then I realised I had been console banned, I was confused and outraged so I decided to go on my enforcement history I looked...
  8. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  9. I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I switched my hard drive to a diffrent console and I'm stuck on the "something went wrong"...: My hdmi port broke so i got a different xbox one console, and swapped the disks with the one from my old xbox and now I can't get passed the "something went wrong" screen. I don't want to wipe it,...
  10. Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time: Why does my xbox say “something went wrong” after trying to update my console every time 4b264381-d908-42f1-ab64-84cc8dfbd8df