Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?
Discus and support Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I want to get into next gen gaming as I was absent for the last generation. (Just recently bought a console) My curiosity is wether I should buy a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/O-ZeNe, Nov 15, 2020.
Thema:
Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S?
Loading...
-
Is Series X worth it if my TV supports 4k, but not 120Hz or should I get Series S? - Similar Threads - Series worth supports
-
X Box series X randomly started not working
in XboX InsidersX Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersHas anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or... -
Xbox series X disc to digital issues
in XboX InsidersXbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and... -
Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...
in XboX InsidersWill the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good... -
Is it even worth getting another Xbox series X?
in XBoX on ConsolesIs it even worth getting another Xbox series X?: I’ve had my series X for about two years just for one day to stop working, while my 360 and one Is still going strong. I just don’t wanna buy another one just to do the same thing. It also sad... -
Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...
in XBoX on WindowsIs it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick...: Is it is are worth of waiting for the reshrement to the next gen on the series x or stick with current one? let me know when you are ready and free. Your advice and help are approciated. Be kind... -
Is an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS
in XBoX Games and AppsIs an upgrade to an Xbox Series X worth it for MSFS: I have an Xbox series s and am pondering a decision to move from a series s to an x for better performance and stability, especially for msfs 2020. Can someone tell me the benefits of a series x... -
So is the series S worth it when compared to the X?
in XboX InsidersSo is the series S worth it when compared to the X?: Im really looking forward to upgrading from the regular xbox one. But what i wonder tho, is does the series s still have the same performance as the series X, or can it not really handle next gen...