Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?

Discus and support Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by henrypalmz, Jun 11, 2021.

1. henrypalmz
    henrypalmz Guest

I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I get the error report window. Tried every way on the internet to fix it to no avail. I don't seem to be the only one either from the reviews on the Microsoft store.

Can anyone help?

Are Microsoft and Bethesda even looking at fixing it at all? Seems to have been happening since January this year according to the reviews and doesn't look like anything has been done about it.

Have the crash reports if that helps anyone and my pc specs are right up there so I know they aren't the problem as every other game works and runs perfectly.

:)

henrypalmz, Jun 11, 2021
  2. henrypalmz Win User

I realised I had rage 2 on unreal as I got it for free one time. So I downloaded it from that before I gave any of what you suggested ago first. But the unreal version loaded up straight away and is running perfectly. I think maybe the Microsoft version is just bricked
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Well, it depends what the error is showing...it's possible it's a graphics driver error as Rage 2 has had issues with NVIDIA drivers in the past. If you have a 3000 series GPU, then it may take time for NVIDIA to release drivers that work...if it was previously working, then I'd try rolling back to a previous GPU driver to see if that helps.

Failing that, a clean Windows install from USB (download fro Microsoft site) would give you a clean slate to work out what is at fault.

One thing worth mentioning: The HD Audio component of NVIDIA Game Ready Drivers has been causing issues for people for some time...when installing GPU driver, it's a good idea to select custom install then uncheck the HD Audio component. If it was me, I'd uninstall the GPU driver using DDU (just search for it as not sure if the rules allow links) then reinstall without the Audio component and see
  4. GregorTheGame Win User

Streets of Rage Vintage Collection Problem

I uninstalled it, reinstalled it and everything it was still going right to the SOR2 XBLA game not the vintage collection... I was seeing 1 icon the Vintage Collection icon, but the text just said "Streets of Rage 2" one of the weirdest things I have ever
    seen!! I woke up this morning and after 3 days of being like this, it is fixed! I guess someone read the message on here and fixed it... Whoever you are thank you so much!
  5. Daltonwhite Win User

SOLVED: Can't sign-in to Rage 2 (crashes)

Im having issues with rage 2 as well. Please fix?????
  6. TitaniumTwig Win User

Xbox Live down for Time Warner Cable users on 9/22/12!!

I FEEL YOU!!!!! I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO BORDERLANDS 2 AND THE WEEKENDS ARE THE ONLY TIME I CAN PLAY XBOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAGE! RAGE!!!!!!!! PLZ FIX THIS FASTER :'(
Thema:

1. Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed? - Similar Threads - Rage ever going

2. Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of rage 4 Xbox game pass won't launch on Windows 11: Already tried: 1- Resetting and repairing gaming services, Xbox app, Store app. 2- Clearing Xbox's app cache 3- Reinstalling gaming services 4- Deleting gaming services and gaming services net...
  3. i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i play rage of kings and made several in app purchases. but the game says i already owned...: i play rage of kings and have made some in app purchases that haven't shown up. they say i already own these items. where would i go to find them and download them?...
  4. Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 - Gamepad is not showing: I bought "Streets of Rage 4 "from Microsoft store for PC and trying to play the game with my gamepad. But when I go to Input setup option, no connected device is showing. Is there any solution?...
  5. Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage paid for downloadable content and game won’t recognise: As per title. Old game, decided to play again and buy some downloadable content. Paid, have receipts. Game doesn’t recognise and I can’t find it I. Management Thanks...
  6. Rage dlc code issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage dlc code issue on xbox one: I bought an older copy of rage to play on my xbox one cuz it's backwards compatible and it came with a dlc code for the wasteland sewer missions so I redeemed it on my xbox one, but when I looked...
  7. Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep reinstalling my games, and why can't I get Rage 2 to read my...: Like the title says, the Xbox app on Windows 10 keeps reinstalling my games, claiming that the "folder location was moved". This error has already killed my 8TB HDD, and I can't find a working fix...
  8. Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Streets of Rage 4 crashing specifically at stage 4 in Xbox Series X: that's it, i can't advance in the game nor alone, no local co op nor online, everytime i pass the first part of the stage 4 the game freezes and it close itself returning me to the home menu, i've...
  9. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]: Caros, instalei Rage 2 do PC pelo Gamepass e não consigo sincronizar o meu save do Xbox. A minha versão do Rage 2 do Xbox foi comprada, não é do gamepass. [translation-Dear, I installed Rage 2...