Is my Xbox x covered for theft?

Discus and support Is my Xbox x covered for theft? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox X was stolen and I’m trying to see if it’s covered by warranty or not 147d76d8-1ee4-487a-89e6-32dec53f0489 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dougie Ball, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Dougie Ball
    Dougie Ball Guest

My Xbox X was stolen and I’m trying to see if it’s covered by warranty or not

:)

Dougie Ball, Mar 19, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you have house insurance or renters then yes

Normally household.items are covered under that

There is no warranty in the world that covers theft that's is what insurance is for

Check with your broker before making a claim but keep in mind the deductible so if it's more then the items worth (they have a value system so you may not get the full value depending on age)

If you rent you have to check with your landlord (keep in mind it could affect your rent)

If it affects your premiums one lost item may not be worth making a claim.this is something you have to talk to your broker about

Fyi to make any warranty claim you need to send in the device regardless of manufacturer

Insurance does cover theft If it's in the policy
  3. Rostom L Win User

Hi Dougie!

Sorry to hear about what happened. I am afraid that it's not covered under normal warranty. Unless you sign it up from your insurance company.

To learn more about stolen console, check the link here https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...
  4. PixelPatch Win User

Stolen Xbox

The warranty for the console wouldn't cover it if it was stolen, thats what home and content insurance is for. When I moved in with my partner, we covered all of my consoles and computers in case of theft, as I'm quite the collector.

You need to call the police on a theft, and they will handle it. For reimbursment, you need to look into your home insurance as to whether you are covered for that.
  5. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

This is why I don't like theft - even warranties and most insurance won't cover theft because it's so easy to hide something and simply say it was stolen. It's bad for everyone as a whole.
Thema:

1. Is my Xbox x covered for theft? - Similar Threads - covered theft

2. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  3. Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i order a replacement battery cover in the same colour /color that I get with my design...: Hello community! I ordered a controller some time ago, and the controller recently had a tumble and the battery cover broke. Just wondering if there is a way to get a replacement for it, in the...
  4. Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the warranty cover the Xbox series controller's trigger strength difference?: My new Xbox series controller have some problem with its trigger strength. One side of the trigger take a lot more force to push down than the other one. Is the warranty cover for this problem...
  5. HDMI port broken on series x. Is this covered?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI port broken on series x. Is this covered?: does the manufacturer warranty cover a broken hdmi port? 88923a51-36aa-4cb7-a57a-ebab77717cd7
  6. Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the same xbox game pass subscription cover both xbox one and xbox series x: I will have two consoles in my house, an xbox one and an xbox series x. If I buy a gamepass subscription on the series x, will it cover the xbox one? a914e2f1-c717-46ad-849e-0c69a6b9fe05
  7. I damaged my HDMI port on my Xbox X series. I have a warranty. Does it cover that?

in XBoX on Windows
    I damaged my HDMI port on my Xbox X series. I have a warranty. Does it cover that?: My son damaged XBox port. Is that covered under warranty and if not how much to replace? 008bb5d6-822e-4b78-bdf9-45cf203dba73
  8. Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought ufc 5 deluxe edition on series s and the cover shows the standard edition?: I need help changing the cover I want the deluxe cover as I do not like the standard 3e5edac0-d451-4d1d-a430-7b9d2467e62b
  9. Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Read read redemption 360 version achievements cover art in Japanese: [img] So I’ve recently purchased the red dead redemption (2010) on Xbox series X its the 360 version. Everything is working normally but when I go to achievements to look at the achievements, the...
  10. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Pair button cover missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows Pair button cover missing: Hello, I bought a Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adaptor for Windows in May 2023. The controllers and adapter work fine. However a # couple of days ago, the pair button on the wireless...