Is my Xbox Wireless controller Adapter genuine?

Discus and support Is my Xbox Wireless controller Adapter genuine? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am wondering if this wireless controller adapter looks genuine. I recently got it from Amazon. I covered up part of the serial number just in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by placeboing, Nov 28, 2022.

1. placeboing
    placeboing Guest

Hello, I am wondering if this wireless controller adapter looks genuine. I recently got it from Amazon. I covered up part of the serial number just in case.

Thank you.

Is my Xbox Wireless controller Adapter genuine? [​IMG]

:)

placeboing, Nov 28, 2022
  2. SammyVS Win User

I've bought a xbox pc controller but it does not work properly.

Generally these non-genuine Microsoft wired controllers. In my opinion it's better to get an Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter for Windows 10. It was the best thing I did, no problems so far
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Placeboing

Seems very legit to me, and usually the reviews on Amazon can help you to double check this
  4. AndreaPini1234 Win User

Is my adapter wireless genuine?

Sadly I've run the serial number and in Italy where I am and Cina where does the adapter comes from doesn't give any results, does this automatically qualify as not original?
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Again, not necessarily though. It's very hard to tell if it's a 3rd party or not. They've gotten pretty good at what they do.

I think the best bet here may be to contactact The Microsoft Store support team to see if they'd know or not.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

looks ok, exact same as mine except i have english on the box only. but shape, layout, extension cable everything is the same.
Thema:

1. Is my Xbox Wireless controller Adapter genuine? - Similar Threads - Wireless controller Adapter

2. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  3. wireless xbox controller not connecting to wireless adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    wireless xbox controller not connecting to wireless adapter: (win 10) xbox controller series x|s (or xbox one? it's the one with the round clicky d-pad and the grippy rough texture. it says this (with line breaks instead of semicolons) on the box: xbox...
  4. Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller will not connect to Windows 10 Wireless Adapter: I just bought a "Microsoft Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10" to connect my Xbox 360 controller to my PC. The adapter installed its driver when I plugged it in, and then said it was ready. I...
  5. Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox One PC controller adapter bricked after reinstalling Windows: As title states, After reinstalling Windows on my PC the Xbox One controller is totally unresponsive. I’ve tried reinstalling drivers, uninstalling the device and then installing drivers again....
  6. Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the bundled wireless adapter be able to pair with a new controller?: Hello, I have a question about a specific product, which is the Xbox Wireless Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows. here is a link to it: https://amzn.eu/d/7Y7yRWK is the included wireless...
  7. Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS?: Can xbox 360 wireless controller adapter work in PC WINDOWS? e468f6b7-8ad8-4413-b499-a7070c423051
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows frequently disconnects all my controllers: The receiver disconnects all my controllers (4) at random times, not all at once, they die one by one. Also when I'm playing alone, the active controller disconnects, then I take another one, and...
  9. When two PCs have the newest Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, one controller will never...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When two PCs have the newest Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows, one controller will never...: I have two Windows 11 PCs, two Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windowses, and two Xbox Series X controllers. At one point both controllers decided to sync to the same PC. Now, while that PC is on, the...
  10. Wireless Xbox Controllers regularly disconnecting from PC adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox Controllers regularly disconnecting from PC adapter: I have two Xbox wireless controllers (Model 1697 and 1914) connecting to my Xbox controller wireless adapter (Model 1790) and they both regularly disconnect during gameplay. Both controllers work...