Is my Xbox one corrupted

Discus and support Is my Xbox one corrupted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Genchy"] Look forward to seeing your ships Hog and assisting them on the high seas! Its good on the One Ladyhawk! (sorry for the delay... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpacyDruid3, Jan 7, 2014.

1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

[quote user="Genchy"]

Look forward to seeing your ships Hog and assisting them on the high seas! Its good on the One Ladyhawk! (sorry for the delay in replying I was serving a 24 hour ban!)

[/quote]I've got 4 ships on the go at the moment - gonna go full on pirate and plunder some more next time I play (I unlocked more docks)

What did you get banned for Genchy? you been winding them fanboys up again : )

neilhorgan, Jan 9, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Abusing Troll of Horror! Lol. I will give you an assist later on my fellow sea farer!

John Dowding, Jan 9, 2014
  3. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="Genchy"]Abusing Troll of Horror! Lol.[/quote]HaHa! should of given you a promotion not a ban, that fella(?) deserves grief

On the subject Black flag, you tried AC Initiates yet? I've only just joined myself but it seem's pretty decent so far

neilhorgan, Jan 9, 2014
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

By the way the Legend Kenway outfit from Uplay is mint! Proper Piratey! With a proper Pirate hat!

5. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    ^ The skull figure-head for your ship is pretty sweet too!

neilhorgan, Jan 9, 2014
  6. [quote user="Genchy"]

By the way the Legend Kenway outfit from Uplay is mint! Proper Piratey! With a proper Pirate hat!

[/quote]

The pirate outfit with the new DLC is even more piratey.... all it's missing is a wooden leg and a parrot!

MetalGearFloppy, Jan 9, 2014
  7. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Haven't looked at the DLC yet, too much to do in the game and Im far too busy assisting your huge fleet!

8. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

I know we've kind of hijacked the OP's thread here (bloody pirates!) but to add to the list of awesome d/loadables - if you sign into the AC initiates website (you can use your U-PLAY account) you get some rather nifty new sails for your ship - The original
    pirate 'skull and crossbones' on black sails and white sails with a blood dripping effect!

neilhorgan, Jan 9, 2014
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Oooooo that sounds nice! I cant believe how much im enjoying this game, I have now promoted it to the best in the AC series. The mix between land, sea and diving missions is just brilliant! Im loving the diving missions at the moment really well thought
    out and properly nail biting at times! My only gripe is that the enemy AI can are a bit deaf and blind sometimes! Plus the whole game is well easy on the eyes. (Apologies OP on the blatant boarding of your thread but unfortunately you have been press ganged
    into the XBOX forum fleet! Arghhhhhhhhhh!)

John Dowding, Oct 31, 2018
  10. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Is my Xbox one corrupted

[quote user="Genchy"]

[/quote]

The pirate outfit with the new DLC is even more piratey.... all it's missing is a wooden leg and a parrot!
  11. neilhorgan Win User

Is my Xbox one corrupted

[quote user="Genchy"]Abusing Troll of Horror! Lol.[/quote]HaHa! should of given you a promotion not a ban, that fella(?) deserves grief

On the subject Black flag, you tried AC Initiates yet? I've only just joined myself but it seem's pretty decent so far
  12. John Dowding Win User

Is my Xbox one corrupted

Look forward to seeing your ships Hog and assisting them on the high seas! Its good on the One Ladyhawk! (sorry for the delay in replying I was serving a 24 hour ban!)
  13. LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39 Win User

Is my Xbox one corrupted

By playing the mini-game, you also eventually unlock some maps for hidden treasures as well, so worth doing - I think there is 3 available via the mini-game.
  14. John Dowding Win User

Is my Xbox one corrupted

Haven't looked at the DLC yet, too much to do in the game and Im far too busy assisting your huge fleet!
Thema:

Is my Xbox one corrupted

1. Is my Xbox one corrupted - Similar Threads - corrupted

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. Xbox Series X Captures corrupted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Captures corrupted: Hi all, Since the recent update I have been unable to consistently capture recordings on my external hard drive. The only method that works is to power cycle my xbox and then plug the drive back...
  5. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  10. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...