Is my Xbox one corrupted

Discus and support Is my Xbox one corrupted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Strangest of thing has happened. We have 2 profiles, one has Live membership the other doesn't. Both have been playing Assassins Creed 4 and where at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpacyDruid3, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SpacyDruid3
    SpacyDruid3 Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

Strangest of thing has happened. We have 2 profiles, one has Live membership the other doesn't. Both have been playing Assassins Creed 4 and where at different stages. The OFF line profile was in use at the time with no issues. Logged off that and signed
    in on Live profile only to find ALL the progress on that profile had been wiped and replaced by the off line profile progress. Has any one any ideas as to what has happened?

:)

SpacyDruid3, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Need serious help!

Did you see if they were corrupted? I don't know to much about it, but have tried using a flash drive on my xbox and pc and my files always disappeared or were corrupted by using the xbox.

UFearTheTiger, Jan 7, 2014
  3. Error code 0x80072ee7 Sign in using controller problems

This is because your gamertag got corrupted this happen to me you have to factory restore your xbox one. I was signing in on my Xbox one and xbox 360 at the same time some reason this corrupted my gamertag ever since I restored my Xbox one I haven't had
    an issue.. I also deleted my gamertag off my 360 so I won't have the issue again hope this helps...

cRaZyKiLlA639, Jan 7, 2014
  4. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

could the offline player have accidentally chosen to overwrite the wrong save?

neilhorgan, Jan 7, 2014
  5. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    You only need one Live membership don't you with the one? My GF has been playing online using her profile on my Live. It might be something to do with playing it offline, I didn't know it was possible to play AC4 without being connected to the Ubi network?

John Dowding, Jan 7, 2014
  6. SpacyDruid3
    SpacyDruid3 Guest
    It is 2 different is 2 different people each with their own avatar/profile. One has is a Live membership so can play & chat with friends, the other does not want that capability. But how can one profile over save onto another, there is not an option that
    I have seen that enables you to do that. The only common ground is that game play is stored on the same hard drive

SpacyDruid3, Jan 7, 2014
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Pretty sure the problem lies on UBISOFT's end mate - I've noticed when you load a save, it syncs with the data on UBI's servers, so maybe something went wrong there? Might be worth having a look on the official UBISOFT forum to see if others have experienced
    it / know a workaround - hope you solve it!

neilhorgan, Jan 7, 2014
  8. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

^ that's what I meant about playing it offline,

Hogg have you been doing Kenways Fleet cos I never see your ships, see MGF's all the time and help em out!

9. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    [quote user="Genchy"]

^ that's what I meant about playing it offline,

Hogg have you been doing Kenways Fleet cos I never see your ships, see MGF's all the time and help em out!

[/quote]I don't know what Kenways fleet is mate? I guess i'm not that far into the campaign

Despite putting in around 15hrs, i'm only about halfway through sequence 4 - My OCD is having a field day with all the hidden secrets and collectibles!

All I keep hearing from my crew is "Cap'n is going for a swim"....AGAIN!!

neilhorgan, Jan 7, 2014
  10. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Go into your cabin and access the map on the table! If you have a tablet or smartphone get the AC4 app from Ub (although you dont need it to play the fleeti it is a a a really good app and Its useful for the treasure maps etc! basically you can send
    your fleet about to do trade and people on your friends list can help you, You do need to capture a few ships though, then you have the option to send them to your fleet and open a few trade routes. Basically its a quite fun mini game! AC4 is a great game!

11. By playing the mini-game, you also eventually unlock some maps for hidden treasures as well, so worth doing - I think there is 3 available via the mini-game.

LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Jan 7, 2014
  12. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    And an outfit as well I beleive! Ive not seen youf ships either Ladyhawk but I guess thats cos your on the 360. Some of the diving bell missions are a bit tense with all them sharks and moray eels! EEEEEEK!

John Dowding, Jan 8, 2014
  13. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

Is my Xbox one corrupted

Sounds good, i'll give the app a go next time i'm on!

neilhorgan, Jan 8, 2014
  14. Yeah, I haven't purchased it yet for the Xbox One, though thinking about it, as I did enjoy the 360 version and wouldn't mind replaying it Is my Xbox one corrupted :)

LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Jan 8, 2014
  15. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    Look forward to seeing your ships Hog and assisting them on the high seas! Its good on the One Ladyhawk! (sorry for the delay in replying I was serving a 24 hour ban!)

John Dowding, Jan 9, 2014
Thema:

Is my Xbox one corrupted

1. Is my Xbox one corrupted - Similar Threads - corrupted

2. Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i keep getting item you’re trying to use appears to be corrupt. Try uninstalling and...: For some reason when ever i try to download my call of duty black ops games they don’t wanna download on my external storage they download to my xbox but not my external storage all my other games...
  3. How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i delete my xbox games on a external drive that has been corrupted?: My external drive on my series s will show that the games i try to uninstall are gone, but the storage taken is still the same as when the game was installed. 29027c81-2fe6-4c75-940f-8ffa841133ef
  4. Xbox Series X Captures corrupted

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Series X Captures corrupted: Hi all, Since the recent update I have been unable to consistently capture recordings on my external hard drive. The only method that works is to power cycle my xbox and then plug the drive back...
  5. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  6. can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin

in XBoX on Windows
    can i bypass the security info change as i recently installed a new cpu and it corrupted my pin: i recently installed a new cpu and had to change my info now i have to wait a month is there a quick fix? 9357e2ba-5488-4496-b3e2-20e2a6446de1
  7. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  8. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  9. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...
  10. Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Recordings/Clips Weird/Laggy/Corrupted When Playing Back from USB: Hi, everyone out there. I had recently done a bunch of screen recordings on my Xbox Series X, at FHD 1080p, 60fps. When these videos, saved onto the USB Drive (formatted correctly) are played...