Is my Xbox broke?

Discus and support Is my Xbox broke? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had the power go off while my series s was on, it won’t turn on at this point. Is there any solutions to fixing it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dwayne Lane, Dec 27, 2022.

1. Dwayne Lane
    Dwayne Lane Guest

Is my Xbox broke?

I had the power go off while my series s was on, it won’t turn on at this point. Is there any solutions to fixing it?

:)

Dwayne Lane, Dec 27, 2022
  2. YU GI JOE Win User

I just joined the beta testers

the mega millions that broke my xbox this update broke my connectivity to live so the update is pointless now...
  3. Zacabeb Win User

my xbox is broke?

The router may have different settings for the two consoles. Check if there are any special settings made in the router configuration for the MAC address of the Xbox 360 that has an open NAT.
  4. CeasingStatue15 Win User

My Xbox broke

It worked for my games except one - Madden NFL 16 But thank you!
  5. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

Is my Xbox broke ?

Yeah iv done those and it says the following are experiencing issues but then its blank and shows nothing then i get signed out randomly
  6. oO M0NSTR0US Oo Win User

Is my Xbox broke ?

If theres anything needed for xbox to fix these issues for me please email me and ill send whatever is needed serial number ect

im at this point desperate :(
Thema:

Is my Xbox broke?

1. Is my Xbox broke? - Similar Threads - broke

2. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  3. Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset - microphone plastic casing broke: Microphone plastic casing broke and I have seen an insane amount of people with the same issue. Is microsoft doing anything about this? I tried going through the site for warranty but it says my...
  4. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  5. my controller broke after update

in XboX Insiders
    my controller broke after update: i have a xbox one x. but i dont really use it, i only use the controller with my pc. and recently. i got a new pc, and the controllre bluetooth doesnt work. so i plugged the controller in, and...
  6. The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...

in XBoX on Windows
    The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a...: The dongle of my Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic keyboard and mouse broke and I want a replacement or repair as it is almost new. I would like to talk to an agent 531d6ac0-3349-438d-914d-7dec0049e810
  7. Xbox one home broke

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one home broke: This has happened to me twice so far the first time the only solution i could find was factory reseting the console Basically the problem is that the console isnt picking up any imputs from the...
  8. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  9. Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless Keyboard Dongle Broke: I have a wireless keyboard (Wireless Confort Keyboard 5050 Model 1728) that connected through a dongle that I plug into a usb port. Well, the dongle broke. Does anyone know if you can buy a...
  10. November update broke gamebar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    November update broke gamebar: ever since the recent updates for the xbox app and gamebar in late November it is terrible even worse than before i dont receive invites, notifications etc on gamebar at all or the xbox app on pc...