Is my game on its last leg

Discus and support Is my game on its last leg in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My game fan makes loud noises and then the whole console restarts i cant open a game without my console getting really loud from the fan & then the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mike Beni, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Mike Beni
    Mike Beni Guest

My game fan makes loud noises and then the whole console restarts i cant open a game without my console getting really loud from the fan & then the game sends me to the home screen saying do not block a vent but theres nothing near my xbox

:)

Mike Beni, Jun 5, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi Mike, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here

If could mean that yes, if you have already provided proper ventilation and the console is still shutting down then that could indicate a cooling system malfunction.

Try full power ciclying the console first

Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

Once the lights on the front of the console, unplug the power cable from the rear of the console.

Wait at least 30 seconds.

Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If that does not work perform a factory reset

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

If a factory reset did not solve the issue then you will need to have your console serviced

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Forza 4

Maybe your Xbox is on its last legs? Shouldn't take that long
  4. skotm Win User

My only problem with the xbox one as of now.

my 360 is about to be on its last leg -- starting to make more and more noise when turned on...

I will want backwards compatability!
  5. fabianmeasures Win User

New 250GB hard drive with 2005 mfd xbox

I advise retiring your Xbox and getting a new model :) It sounds like its finally on its last leg.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Squeaking fan. Any fix?

I would really send it off sounds like the xbox is on its last legs sadly
Thema:

1. Is my game on its last leg - Similar Threads - game last leg

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...

in XboX Insiders
    Last year I sent feedback suggesting Microsoft allow streaming of non Game Pass games, a...: www.tomsguide.com/news/xbox-cloud-gaming-select-titles “We’re excited to share that later this year, it’s our intent to roll out the ability for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members to play, from the...
  4. Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did my game dlc disappear when it was in my game last night but not when I woke up: I play A game on game pass called guilty gear strive and I got A dlc called season pass 3 and when I got in the game last night the content was there but today when I got on the game it wasn’t...
  5. For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    For the last 5 day's every time I try to log into crossout game it says error failed to...: Crossout servers keep failing to Server please help thanks 90fe779a-57a0-4a9d-9d9e-2430969ae498
  6. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  7. Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and...: [img] [img] [img] [img] I have just started playing starfield on Xbox series x Game Pass and can’t even create my first save. I played last night and everything I did is gone. It says I have...
  8. I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought a game Last week and then my friend brought me the same game this week and now I...: So I brought gta on sale and then my friend brought the same edition for me as a gift code and now I can't redeem the gta dollars and he can't refund it help please...
  9. My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer generated a gamer tag (I thought) when I opened game pass, but it says last...: I opened up a new computer and when I went to the xbox app it already had a gamertag. I thought this was auto generated but then I noticed it said last logged in 22 days ago. Is this an open box...
  10. I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I...: I got Xbox series S I bought the console last year. My mw2 game keeps on freezing when I play and then it kicks me out to the Xbox home screen. I only play online. I got fast internet connection....