Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

Discus and support Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 days ago my Xbox One stopped playing games or most apps. Everytime i try i would get an error saying the game or app took too long to load. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018.

  1. Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?


    2 days ago my Xbox One stopped playing games or most apps. Everytime i try i would get an error saying the game or app took too long to load. I have shutdown and restarted the console dozens of time,i cleared the cache,and i reinstalled everything but nothing
    works.

    :)
     
    LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018
    #1
  2. FabFerra
    FabFerra Guest
    Power brick : strange noise

    Yesterday i've bought my day one xbox one and i've noticed that my power brick , when the console is on , makes a strange noise (i can't hear the console but i hear the power brick noise , it's strange and sounldn't be ) I've asked to other friends and
    to other xbox one owners and they said their power suplly is silent , so i don't know if it's a broken fan (i think this is the case, but i'm not an expert) or an electrical problem but i think it's damaged and i'm worried that this single part could ruin
    the entire console. It's possibile to make a request for a functioning power brick without sending back the entire console or not and how?
     
    FabFerra, Jul 5, 2018
    #2
  3. dL x ShaDy
    dL x ShaDy Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim Power

    My power brick is broken, do you know where I can get a replacement
     
    dL x ShaDy, Jul 5, 2018
    #3
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

    Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

    ThorX360, Jul 5, 2018
    #4
  5. LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018
    #5
  6. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    ThorX360, Nov 3, 2018
    #6
  7. ThorX360 Win User

    Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

  8. LilHurk1985187 Win User

    Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

  9. ThorX360 Win User

    Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

  10. Exodus Scalpel Win User

    xbox wont stay

    I had the exact same problem as you described.

    In my case it was the power brick that broke and everything worked fine after replacing it.
  11. Exodus Scalpel Win User

    Xbox one technical difficulties

    Did you try an other power brick?

    Maybe your power brick burned out or got broke somehow
Thema:

Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

Loading...
  1. Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem? - Similar Threads - console broke power

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Fix webcams on consoles last update broke them.

    in XboX Insiders
    Fix webcams on consoles last update broke them.: Last update broke them. Fix. submitted by /u/Medical-Beautiful190 [link] [comments]
  10. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

    in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...