Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

Discus and support Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 days ago my Xbox One stopped playing games or most apps. Everytime i try i would get an error saying the game or app took too long to load. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem?

2 days ago my Xbox One stopped playing games or most apps. Everytime i try i would get an error saying the game or app took too long to load. I have shutdown and restarted the console dozens of time,i cleared the cache,and i reinstalled everything but nothing
    works.

:)

LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018
  2. FabFerra
    FabFerra Guest
    Power brick : strange noise

Yesterday i've bought my day one xbox one and i've noticed that my power brick , when the console is on , makes a strange noise (i can't hear the console but i hear the power brick noise , it's strange and sounldn't be ) I've asked to other friends and
    to other xbox one owners and they said their power suplly is silent , so i don't know if it's a broken fan (i think this is the case, but i'm not an expert) or an electrical problem but i think it's damaged and i'm worried that this single part could ruin
    the entire console. It's possibile to make a request for a functioning power brick without sending back the entire console or not and how?

FabFerra, Jul 5, 2018
  3. dL x ShaDy
    dL x ShaDy Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim Power

My power brick is broken, do you know where I can get a replacement

dL x ShaDy, Jul 5, 2018
  4. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest

ThorX360, Jul 5, 2018
  5. LilHurk1985187, Jul 5, 2018
  6. ThorX360
    ThorX360 Guest
    ThorX360, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ThorX360 Win User

8. LilHurk1985187 Win User

9. ThorX360 Win User

10. Exodus Scalpel Win User

xbox wont stay

I had the exact same problem as you described.

In my case it was the power brick that broke and everything worked fine after replacing it.
  11. Exodus Scalpel Win User

Xbox one technical difficulties

Did you try an other power brick?

Maybe your power brick burned out or got broke somehow
Thema:

1. Is my console broke or is my power brick the problem? - Similar Threads - console broke power

2. Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League workshop maps on Xbox consoles: I want to play workshop maps on Rocket League. However, that feature isn’t available on Xbox. I was wondering if you guys at Xbox can work with Psyonix (the creators/developers of Rocket League)...
  3. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  4. Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console

in XboX Insiders
    Latest Alpha skip ahead Broke my console: So I installed the last alpha skip ahead on to my series s and now it won't turn on. I push the power button it lights up plays chime, sits for a second beeps and turns off. I have it unplugged...
  5. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  6. On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my X Box Series S console, Microsoft Flight Simulator is not working: It says I am offline when the consol says I am connected to my internet 023098d0-763f-4e77-ac2e-1c121c25b063
  7. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  8. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  9. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  10. How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to see if an xbox one console is temporary banned or pernamently banned: I bought an xbox one s console and i had my friend giving me his account that has gamepass on it i played with it for about 2 weeks and it got banned. and i ask my other friend to give me his...