Is my console almost done

Discus and support Is my console almost done in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time i load into an online game,i get to play it for about 20-30 minutes and then it says "you have lost connection to xbox live. For example i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Memory Aegis, Sep 9, 2019.

  1. Memory Aegis
    Memory Aegis Guest

    Is my console almost done


    Every time i load into an online game,i get to play it for about 20-30 minutes and then it says "you have lost connection to xbox live. For example i was trying to play Division 2 and was just running around then it saud "you have lost connection to Division
    2 servers." Im not sure why this happens so any answers would help.

    :)
     
    Memory Aegis, Sep 9, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

    Is my console almost done

    Hello Aegis,

    We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to stay connected to Xbox Live on your Xbox One console.

    Our suggestion here, along with the troubleshooting page provided by AquarrzSudnnym, please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One network connection support article for more steps regarding testing and configuring your network to your Xbox One
    console.

    Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

    Best wishes!
  3. Memory Aegis Win User

    Is my console almost done

    What kind of troubleshooting would i ask for?
  4. Memory Aegis Win User

    Is my console almost done

    I will try that but lmy internets working fine for my phonee and laptop. Unless my xboxs connection would be different. Its also randomly signing me out now.
  5. Robby Sayles Win User

    Is my console almost done

    I have run into this issue a lot. Usually, it's the LAN; you may want to contact your provider for some kind of troubleshooting.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

    Is my console almost done

    Check your NAT type in your Network Settings. For good connection should appear NAT type "Open".
Thema:

Is my console almost done

Loading...
  1. Is my console almost done - Similar Threads - console almost done

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...