Is my auto save data for dragonball z kakarot lost?

Discus and support Is my auto save data for dragonball z kakarot lost? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, After following instructions straight from the sources 2èmouth. My auto save slot data (from DBZ base game) was overwritten with saved data of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nick sleigh, Feb 19, 2023.

1. nick sleigh
    nick sleigh Guest

Hello,

After following instructions straight from the sources 2èmouth. My auto save slot data (from DBZ base game) was overwritten with saved data of a slot from the new badarock dlc. While saving all the game data in each save slot, I first loaded into and triggered the auto save feature in the game that was already saved to the auto save slot. l Then I went through and manually saved all the other games to their appropriate slots. Then once I had done all the required steps of saving the data for "conversion" I uninstalled the (for upgrade) DBZ: Kakarot. Upon launching the new updated DBZ: kakrot I discovered the auto save data had been overwritten with data of my only slot from the new badrock dlc. So now there are two save slots with the same data. One being the auto saves slot where my original highest level saved game was before

Please help!

:)

nick sleigh, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Rick, by your description if the data was overwritten then unfortunately it will not be possible to recover it.
  3. Gh0st585 Win User

Saved data for dragonball z kakarot.

same issue here after updating the game greeted with "failed to load save data after updating your Xbox one to the latest version launch the game on xbox one" excuse me?? I don't own an Xbox one what a waste this needs to be fixed im not starting all over again.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

It sounds like the update for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot for next-gen consoles has caused an issue with your saved data. Unfortunately, there is no guaranteed fix for this, but you can try the following steps to try and resolve the issue:

Verify that your Xbox Series X and Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot game are both fully up to date.

Try clearing the cache on your Xbox Series X by holding the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds to turn it off, unplugging it from the power source, and then plugging it back in.

Try removing and re-adding your Xbox Series X profile to the console.

Try playing the game while offline and then reconnecting to Xbox Live.

Try copying your save game data to an external storage device and then loading it back in

If nothing else works, try contacting the game's support team for more help.
  5. RyanLee420 Win User

ya my game is unplayable too. can't get a refund, can't get a update on what's going on from bandai... both Microsoft and bandai Namco should be ashamed of themselves for how poorly they have responded towards this. it's cool tho, I'll chalk it up as a loss that costed me around 80 bucks to find out that Microsoft don't care what happens to there long time customers... that ps5 and all there exclusives are looking pretty good right now...
  6. scipio210 Win User

Thema:

1. Is my auto save data for dragonball z kakarot lost? - Similar Threads - auto save data

2. Issue with auto update in power save

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with auto update in power save: On a series X running the latest alpha OS. Auto update is enabled for games, apps and the OS. The console auto updates the OS fine but it does not update the games or apps. It won’t realise there...
  3. How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I disable auto saves in Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox Series X?: How do I disable the auto save system in Cyberpunk 2077? I am playing the game on Xbox Series X and the game is auto saving once a minute. The auto save system is wearing out my SSD really fast...
  4. Error Messages - Cloud and auto save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Messages - Cloud and auto save: I’m getting multiple errors during Franchise and RTTS. First, when it tries to auto save, occasionally I get that Error, Operation failed 0x8007000e. This has been an issue for a long time, I...
  5. How To Auto Save In Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How To Auto Save In Minecraft?: Minecraft is not auto saving for me, any help? 14f6f7a5-7362-4fd5-9dbf-609dde7d4b2e
  6. Forza 4 Game Auto Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Game Auto Save: Forza 4 Game Auto Save has this error. When I connect the game the next day, I save the play a few hours ago. And the storage of the content appears to be failing....
  7. Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to save progress in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Xbox 360 Version when...: I was curious if I take over one or two territory's in GTA San Andreas then save my game will it save or not since it's a mobile ported version? Because I noticed unless it's a main mission GTA...
  8. Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...: I know it's a mobile ported game for the Xbox 360 version but everytime I save it saves my game but never actually brings me to the exact spot I saved the game. Example : Inside a house you buy....
  9. Auto save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto save: I am using auto save on RDR2. My power was out today and when it returned I turned game on but internet was down. Some autosave alert popped up and as answering yes seemed the only way to play...
  10. WONT SAVE!! - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WONT SAVE!! - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle: Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Great White Shark Card Bundle Bought this game, get through quite a few mission over several days, then all of a sudden, it restarts my progress....